Stupid little things that bug you

The young lads at work like to listen to radio 1 in the works van. Its absolutely crap and drives me mad.
I am on holiday next week so reset the van radio so that all stations are on classical fm. Childish I know !
That would be on the major things that bug you thread for your work colleagues.

I had a twat use my van for only one day a week and he constantly changed all the stations, I am a bit ocd and had radio 1 on 1 R2 on 2 but for some weird reason up here they like to put CFM on 2 and R2 on 4 but being sad I had R4 on 4.

The thing is there are 10 stored slots, I stored all his shit channels and left him a note sellotaped over the controls telling him to try channels 7-0 he still changed them all, so I then resorted to detuning all of them on my last day and deleting his phone from the Bluetooth menu.

Petty stuff lol

ps I agree R1 is shite

Football reporters and commentators who will almost always give a 1-0 scoreline as a goal to nil
Usually, there's a little delay - as if it's been learnt in reporter school e.g. "...at the Etihad, where Manchester City lead Liverpool by a goal, to, nil.." No! It's one nil! Just say City lead one nil. We know how these things go; score lines aren't complicated. (I know I know, apart from Forfar 5...!)

Then again, there's always Glen Hoddle who, when he was on the radio, would refer to nil nil as nought nought - f'kin idiot.

London/south east centric weather forecasts, especially BBC Breakfast and BBC Countryfile - just watched this weeks instalment of Countryfile (a programme I used to enjoy but find increasingly annoying) and the week ahead weather forecast with words to the effect - "after a dry January we're going to end the same way, dry" - yet again london/southeast centric, it's been pretty wet here in Manchester, and it's persisting down right now as I type with storm Corrie on it's way. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

The young lads at work like to listen to radio 1 in the works van. Its absolutely crap and drives me mad.
I am on holiday next week so reset the van radio so that all stations are on classical fm. Childish I know !
Got to say, I also hate radio 1, and have done for years (decades?), mind you I'm also getting to hate radio 2 as well!! - must be getting old!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.