Stupid little things that bug you

Tom Bradby on the News at Ten. Smug looking fucker who can't resist adding his own two penneth.

Occasionally, he fucks up the next article because he's gone off script offering his own thoughts.

Just read the fucking autocue, you slimy bastard.
Bollllllllocks, I think he's brilliant, mainly because he throws in sarcastic comments.
If you persist with this attack I will have to ask you to step outside.

Bollllllllocks, I think he's brilliant, mainly because he throws in sarcastic comments.
If you persist with this attack I will have to ask you to step outside.
Aah, I must be reading the situation all wrong.

After reading the Martin Tyler thread, I thought sarcastic comments were a bad thing and commentators should just tell us what is actually happening.

Right that's it. I choose pistols at dawn, I nominate @urban genie as my second. We will settle this like gentlemen
Then I will call @BlueHammer85 as my second. I'm not sure how good he is with a pistol but I plan to bring up the subject of Gareth Southgate immediately before sunrise. He'll bore you to death explaining why he's the right man for the job.

Right that's it. I choose pistols at dawn, I nominate @urban genie as my second. We will settle this like gentlemen

i-accept-the-challenge-captain-kirk.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.