Stupid little things that bug you

Then I will call @BlueHammer85 as my second. I'm not sure how good he is with a pistol but I plan to bring up the subject of Gareth Southgate immediately before sunrise. He'll bore you to death explaining why he's the right man for the job.
No, I surrender, take my house, my money, my dignity, take anything but spare me that.
(At least you didn't say youd bring up thecsubject of var)

People who say "These ones" as in "These ones are nice" there is no need for the "ones" just say "These are nice"
People who say "very unique" its either unique or its not, it cant be very unique!
A mate of mine is from Bristol, and he never understood the Manchester use of words in sentences and used to laugh at me all the time for me adding words in when they’re not needed:
“These ones” and “those ones”
“I love that me” and “I don’t like that me”

And for omitting words when they should be there:
“I’m going shop” and “I’m going pub”

People who constantly use hazard lights to stop wherever they want for any insignificant reason.
Been to Cheethan Hill recently? Full of absolute cunts who’ll park on the road side next to a car already parked up incorrectly and think “it’s alright I’ll just stick my hazards on”… wankers

People who constantly use hazard lights to stop wherever they want for any insignificant reason.
They're 'park anywhere you like' lights even if it's on double yellows, a pedestrian crossing, across some poor sod's driveway or garage access or at the entrance to a hospital. Alternatively they're 'I'll cause an obstruction and block traffic so I can stop right outside Greggs and pick up a pasty' lights. At least that's what all those selfish gets must think.

A mate of mine is from Bristol, and he never understood the Manchester use of words in sentences and used to laugh at me all the time for me adding words in when they’re not needed:
“These ones” and “those ones”
“I love that me” and “I don’t like that me”

And for omitting words when they should be there:
“I’m going shop” and “I’m going pub”
Ask him why Bristolians add a stupid 'L' on words that don't have them. Examples: he lives in a nice areal, and from older times, I've bought a new Ford Sierral

When you go on a website and click on the bit you want only for the page to move as more content loads, and you end up opening an advert or something else. I'm sure they are programmed to do this on purpose.
Damned annoying, especially when you are trying to watch a City match on a foreign TV stream.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.