Stupid little things that bug you

Uptick is another that grinds my gears. It won't be long before the next Americanism buzzword reaches us. On discussion programmes from the US someone often says "There's a lot to unpack here" meaning there's a lot of aspects of the subject to discuss. You've all been warned.

People who use the phrase “grinds my gears” before telling everyone else what they shouldn’t be saying.

People who abuse Helen Worth (Gail Platt) off Coronation Street On here.
I don’t know why you do it, although I accept she wasn’t everybody cup of tea, she was still attractive.

The abuse that Luke Shaw gets on here for being overweight. Mention his name and it is also followed with Greggs or pies. He is not overweight, he plays for an odious club I grant you but their must be some serious alpha male bodies on here to slate him about his physique.

Give him grief for being a rag by all means but for his weight, nah.
Rag.

That's what my grandad told me and my brother to do if we could not find any dock leaves. That is ok for men. Its certainly a bit tricky for me!
But not impossible, let’s face it. It’s not that difficult a manoeuvre. Stroll behind a bush, check the coast is clear and you’re halfway there. Wont work, obviously, but you will feel stronger for believing in yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.