Stupid little things that bug you

People overtaking you on your bike going uphill, when they’re on those electric bikes !
Why do they always give you a smug look and smile as if to say “look I’m faster than you”, just fuck off !

Last time I went into a shop playing shit music was to tell them they were playing shit music.
I was waiting to be served today and I said the same thing wasnt meaning to be rude but they seemed offended. Was some really shit pop grime

Last time I went into a shop playing shit music was to tell them they were playing shit music.
I like your style..

And volume does not compensate for your shite taste in music.

I can even understand a "bad song".
But if the music is aggressively bad, grow a pair. Change it. For Ffs.

Worked in an add agency and we had a "enlightened" bastard that thought playing his excuse for music was the default office "sound".

As soon as I closed my first big deal, politely bought him a pair of head phones and told him he is "done".

The shite stopped.

Looked around the office, couldn't believe this had been going on for as long as it did.

People are weak, in general ( myself included, just won't stand the spoilt and unchallenged)

Indeed.

And those who use hyperboles all the time. Everything is either catastrophically terrible and the end of the world or amazingly fantastic and the best thing in the world. They either absolutely hate something or absolutely love it. They’re either crying or raging, or hysterically laughing or praising.

People just need to level the fuck out a bit. Calm the fuck down.

My theory about these people is they are terrified of ever being labelled boring. So every opinion has got to be one ridiculous extreme or the other. The irony is, they are worried with good cause because once you get beneath the surface they are usually amongst the most boring fuckers on earth.

I was walking through a shopping centre with Mrs Walker the other day, I was telling her something as we were walking past a stand with 2 young guys stopping shoppers to sell some shit or other. Anyway one of these twats (with clipboard and lanyard) comes up beside me and booms into my lughole......."Scuse me mate, did you know you can reduce your energy bills down to nothing"
The ignorant twat completely interrupted my conversation with his scripted bullshit. I hesitated to tell him to fuck right off, instead just gave him my death stare, he soon retreated to annoy the fuck out of some other innocent victim.

Had to comeback the same way an hour or so later, but he gave me a wide berth.
Fucking annoying as all fuck.
I thought about complaining to centre management but decided that was a bit too Meldrewlike, even for me :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.