Stupid little things that bug you

Roadworks, namely when two lanes go down to one. You are entitled to drive all the way up to the point where the lane closure starts , there isn’t a 100 yard no go zone before it , that bit is before the roadworks and open. Also the bellend who’s in the lane that remains open but drives half his vehicle in the lane that closes ahead preventing drivers getting past
Most people don’t use it with that intention though do they ?
The ones I see it’s basically queue jumping because they think it’s beneath them getting in their lane early and waiting their turn, their time is “more important”, ‘entitled’ some might say ;-).

Most people don’t use it with that intention though do they ?
The ones I see it’s basically queue jumping because they think it’s beneath them getting in their lane early and waiting their turn, their time is “more important”, ‘entitled’ some might say ;-).
Thus creating huge tailbacks. Who doesn’t need some of them on the M6.

Thus creating huge tailbacks. Who doesn’t need some of them on the M6.
It’s going down to one lane, that isn’t going to change, others have had the foresight and consideration, but my point is, the ones who think they’re entitled to drive right to the end and then push in, they know exactly what they’re doing and it isn’t to help relieve the traffic congestion, it’s them being entitled, as the OP said himself, you wouldn’t let someone walk past you in a supermarket queue and just push in.

It’s going down to one lane, that isn’t going to change, others have had the foresight and consideration, but my point is, the ones who think they’re entitled to drive right to the end and then push in, they know exactly what they’re doing and it isn’t to help relieve the traffic congestion, it’s them being entitled, as the OP said himself, you wouldn’t let someone walk past you in a supermarket queue and just push in.

lets see what the RAC say about it.
Studies were done in 2008.

lets see what the RAC say about it.
Studies were done in 2008.
As I said, that isn’t the reason the vast majority of people do it, in 40 years of driving I’ve yet to hear someone offer their reason as being “I’m just trying to help with traffic congestion kind sir ”, the fact it works out like that according to the RAC is pure coincidence and not their fundamental reason for doing it.

As I said, that isn’t the reason the vast majority of people do it, in 40 years of driving I’ve yet to hear someone offer their reason as being “I’m just trying to help with traffic congestion kind sir ”, the fact it works out like that according to the RAC is pure coincidence and not their fundamental reason for doing it.
Well it can’t be considered inconsiderate if it is the correct thing to do.
Anyway, safe travels to you.

We are becoming frightened of everything. Mrs Mist constantly gels her hands with sanitiser, me I just get on with life. Germs don't harm you like people want you to believe (especially those that work for Domestos)
I read an account of the battles fought during The Wars of the Roses. After a surgeon amputated a soldier's arm or leg, they would often get someone to piss on the wound as a form on antiseptic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.