Stupid little things that bug you

Churchill 'I want to liberate Europe, General Smith can you draw up a plan.
Smith, Yes Prime Minister but I'll need Sergeant Brown to plan the plan for me.
Brown. Yes Sir, not a problem, as long as someone can pre plan my plan, I plan to have it done by tomorrow.
You are Joseph Heller, and I claim my $22.22

This does my fucking head in. Lazy selfish bastards not re-filling it after they use it. If I use the kettle at work or at home I always fill it afterwards so it's ready for the next person to use.

I bet it's the same people who don't put paper in the photocopier when it runs out at work. Really fucking annoys me when I go to pick up my printing and it's not there. I fill up the tray and half of someone else's printing comes out which I promptly bin.

People who call Mcdonalds' "restaurants".
In restaurants you are provided with knives, forks and spoons.
Spot the difference...
I am afraid that is incorrect, a restaurant in anywhere you can buy food prepared there and has availability to sit and eat it, including fast food diners.

cutlery is not a requirement to eat many foods

Go to a Chinese restaurant and order lettuce wraps or a Thai restairant and order laab and sticky rice, you would not use cutlery for either or need it on the table

I bet it's the same people who don't put paper in the photocopier when it runs out at work. Really fucking annoys me when I go to pick up my printing and it's not there. I fill up the tray and half of someone else's printing comes out which I promptly bin.

People who have jobs where they need to print little bits of paperwork out on a printer.

Those cunts need to be getting a proper man’s job.

I am afraid that is incorrect, a restaurant in anywhere you can buy food prepared there and has availability to sit and eat it, including fast food diners.

cutlery is not a requirement to eat many foods

Go to a Chinese restaurant and order lettuce wraps or a Thai restairant and order laab and sticky rice, you would not use cutlery for either or need it on the table
To clarify, I believe that in American diners, plates are used (Although they don't appear to.use cutlery).
Chinese restaurants provide chopsticks with which to eat, as I believe Thai restaurants do.
A restaurant, to me, is a place where you sit down to eat and are served at your table, using the appropriate implements to transfer food from plate/dish to mouth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.