Stupid little things that bug you

To clarify, I believe that in American diners, plates are used (Although they don't appear to.use cutlery).
Chinese restaurants provide chopsticks with which to eat, as I believe Thai restaurants do.
A restaurant, to me, is a place where you sit down to eat and are served at your table, using the appropriate implements to transfer food from plate/dish to mouth.
whimpy was always the best burger place, shame the nearest one is in Huddersfield, need to open one in Manchester again

Also when do Thai eat with chopsticks unless it's Kuai Tiao, The norm is a folk and spoon for Thai food or your hands if it's from Isan

Last edited:
This does my fucking head in. Lazy selfish bastards not re-filling it after they use it. If I use the kettle at work or at home I always fill it afterwards so it's ready for the next person to use.
Whyyyyyyyyyyyy ?

You fill it after you've used it so that next time you don't have to fill it !!!!!
Weirdo :-)

This does my fucking head in. Lazy selfish bastards not re-filling it after they use it. If I use the kettle at work or at home I always fill it afterwards so it's ready for the next person to use.
Really? I pour it down the sink, fill it with hot water from the tap then call my wife a knob for putting too much water in the kettle the last time she used it.
I don't have time to sit around waiting for cold water to come to a boil.

Work related one this and only relevent to some bit when yoy recieve some equipment thats stainless steel you have the plastic film they cover it in to prevent scratches.
It really annoys the fuck out of me, never comes off properly and takes up half your day removing it and probably scatching the steel anyway as you pick at the tiny bits that dont peel off
I bought a little cooking timer for the kitchen, it displayed "12:00" on the face. I tried to reset it to "0" but the display wouldn't change. I fiddled with battery and buttons but nothing worked so I went back to the shop to return it. The sales assistant pointed out that the "12:00" was actually printed on a plastic strip which was virtually impossible to detect; you could not see the "real" digits behind it.

I bought a little cooking timer for the kitchen, it displayed "12:00" on the face. I tried to reset it to "0" but the display wouldn't change. I fiddled with battery and buttons but nothing worked so I went back to the shop to return it. The sales assistant pointed out that the "12:00" was actually printed on a plastic strip which was virtually impossible to detect; you could not see the "real" digits behind it.
Fair play to you, that kinda of post normally starts 'someone I know'

whimpy was always the best burger place, shame the nearest one is in Huddersfield, need to open one in Manchester again

Also when do Thai eat with chopsticks unless it's Kuai Tiao, The norm is a folk and spoon for Thai food or your hands if it's from Isan
Used to love Whimpy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.