Stupid little things that bug you

Being a old fart I have got into gardening these past few years & whenever I get a new plant I read the ticket to see where to plant it & without fail it says "Moist but well drained"
I dont honestly think such a place exists unless you live on a beach or on a river bank?

Every single twat that goes on a programme like Jonathan woss.
Or that prick Graham Norton.
I walked into the front room this morning misses had Jonathan woss on.
I went mental.
Get that fucking shit off now I will not spend one second in a room with rio ferdinand on the telly.

Old people taking ages in the meat and fruit sections in a supermarket. Just look at the date and put it in the basket no need to be touching it up.
I used to work at Asda on security , a bloke used to come in watched him camera scratching his town halls and fingers down his pants scratching his Aristotle then he would manhandle the fruit and veg

No broadband for two days , fuck knows how much being on my phone cost me yesterday as i dont have a lot of data on my contract and how horrible is it on your phone , why do people chose to use the web on their phone , baffling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.