Stupid little things that bug you

Penalty shoot outs that determine the fate of a nation in prestigious worldy competions. A ridiculous situation that should be banned in modern day civilised settings. If we are to take the Le Frenchies scalp then hopefully it will be on the field of battle and not resigned to such derisery situations as a spot kick. Fou fou c'est fou .. Pot pourii et Chateauneuf du pape!

Penalty shoot outs that determine the fate of a nation in prestigious worldy competions. A ridiculous situation that should be banned in modern day civilised settings. If we are to take the Le Frenchies scalp then hopefully it will be on the field of battle and not resigned to such derisery situations as a spot kick. Fou fou c'est fou .. Pot pourii et Chateauneuf du pape!
Mange tout, Rodders. Mange tout.

People on Arsebook who insist on using those avatars that make them look like children. Worse still, when they add a megaphone to imply they are saying something important (they never are) or add Christmas backgrounds or clothing. Why would any grown adult do this?
Why would a grown adult be on farcebook anyway?

Just sayin'

Cunts on here that stop posting because everybody thinks they're a **** only to come back under a new name and continue to be a ****.
name and shame, name and shame my boy, you know you want to. Oh hang on, you named me you bastard.
Fancy outing me. I only changed because tight ugly fucker was not deemed acceptable. True but not acceptable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.