Stupid little things that bug you

Falling over my cricket bag coming in pissed up and hurting my bad knee which was healing nicely
Well if you'd have put it away in the first place this wouldn't have happened you seem to think that I will always tidy up after you well I won't I'm not here as your skivvy going out until the small hours getting drunk with your friends when the gate needs mending and anyway cricket cricket at your age just who do you think you are oh don't answer that I don't need your oh so clever answers I'm glad your knee is hurting it serves you right goodnight

Well if you'd have put it away in the first place this wouldn't have happened you seem to think that I will always tidy up after you well I won't I'm not here as your skivvy going out until the small hours getting drunk with your friends when the gate needs mending and anyway cricket cricket at your age just who do you think you are oh don't answer that I don't need your oh so clever answers I'm glad your knee is hurting it serves you right goodnight
Hehe well done for not using any punctuation, I can hear it in my head perfectly.

People who wear reading glasses on the end of their nose and then bow their head and raise their eyes above the specs to talk to you.
I get what you are saying if you are wearing varifocals but it’s a nightmare otherwise especially if in a meeting and you are trying to read from a report.

The phrase “See you later” when used by shop assistants etc.
It used to be "Have a nice day", now, the check-out staff at my local B&M all say "Enjoy the rest of your day"".
Still, as somebody once claimed, " Better to be told to "Have a nice day" by someone who didn't mean it, than "Fuck off" by somebody who did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.