Stupid little things that bug you

Be careful with them mate. Make sure you let it heal properly.

Lots of rest, ice, compression and elevation. And get some decent massage done to reset the injured fibres. Ice baths, the lot.

I kept injuring my calf last year (must have done it four times, proper tears!), and I just kept going on it before it was healed and I got DVT caused by clots forming due to not letting the injured calf heal which broke away from my leg and caused blood clots in my lungs that nearly killed me on three different occasions.

Been in and out of hospital with my lungs since September (still off work after spending five days in hospital last week) I’m finally getting sorted now.

Got a heart scan on Tuesday to check if any of the clots have gone to my heart or put any further strain on my heart (the first attack of blood clots in my lungs I had caused part of my lung to die and strained my heart).
Just out of interest mate, did you have any other symptoms, specifically excessive bloating, maybe even sinus issues ?
And what symptoms did the clots in the lungs present, if any ?

Cheers

Posters (when talking about more than one of anything) insert an apostrophe before the 's'.

Car's = cars
Goal's = goals
Pencil's = pencils

Etc etc. An apostrophe generally indicates an omission of a letter(s) ("I wouldn't", "he can't" "there's an aardvark in our shed", "VAR's a shitshow") or it indicates possession ("the dog's bollocks", "my car's radiator has sprung a leak").
Or a person.
Gary Neville's a complete dickhead.

Just send the advert for burger kings planet based burger.

Why do vegans want the food to look like cheese, burger, bacon etc

Same goes for lesbian's with their dildo's too...

You've made your choice in both cases, now just eat your lettuce :-)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.