Stupid little things that bug you

Just out of interest mate, did you have any other symptoms, specifically excessive bloating, maybe even sinus issues ?
And what symptoms did the clots in the lungs present, if any ?

Cheers
My legs swelled up initially. I’d take my sock off and there’s be noticeable swelling above the sock line. Strange pains in my calf that felt different to the pain where I’d been injuring my calf.

Then I was noticing shortness of breath when doing easy tasks like walking up stairs. Felt light headed.

Just before the first attack I was feeling shivers down my spine.

Then when I had the first lung attack, I thought I just had an extreme virus. Felt like flu-symptoms (but it was like the worst flu I’ve ever had multiplied by ten), heavy head and neck, shivers etc. Never been so ill with anything in my life, all my organs were hurting, felt like I was having a heart attack, felt like I’d been run over by a bus, could barely breathe it was too painful to do anything other than shallow breaths… it was extreme!

The second time, I was far less ill but was coughing up blood as the clot had burst a vessel into my lungs.

The third was just pain in my lungs when breathing deeply or moving in certain ways. I mentioned this at a review at the hospital and they kept me in for five days after blood tests, a CT Scan and TTE. Been out a week since then.

The bad thing was, I wasn’t improving because they initially put me on medication that was unsuitable for my weight.

Last edited by a moderator:
My legs swelled up initially. I’d take my sock off and there’s be noticeable swelling above the sock line. Strange pains in my calf that felt different to the pain where I’d been injuring my calf.

Then I was noticing shortness of breath when doing easy tasks like walking up stairs. Felt light headed.

Just before the first attack I was feeling shivers down my spine.

Then when I had the first lung attack, I thought I just had an extreme virus. Felt like flu-symptoms, heavy head and neck, shivers etc. Never been so ill with anything in my life, all my organs were hurting, felt like I was having a heart attack, felt like I’d been run over by a bus, could barely breathe it was too painful to do anything other than shallow breaths… it was extreme!

The second time, I was far less ill but was coughing up blood as the clot had burst a vessel into my lungs.

The third was just pain in my lungs when breathing deeply or moving in certain ways. I mentioned this at a review at the hospital and they kept me in for five days after blood tests, a CT Scan and TTE. Been out a week since then.

The bad thing was, I wasn’t improving because they initially put me on medication that was unsuitable for my weight.
Thanks for that mate, just a couple of things you initially mentioned were similar to me the last month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.