Stupid little things that bug you

If ever there was a button for a million likes.

I am SICK TO DEATH of American news being headline news, here.

Killer cops
Mass shootings
Their politics.

The same stuff happens in Zimbabwe, Morocco, Peru, Uzbekistan, but we never hear about THEIR news
Epitomised this morning, on BBC Breakfast’s sports section - their first story of the day is the Super Bowl and it took up about 75% of the section.

May as well put kabaddi on for all I care about it.

The two Manchester clubs played in our sport, real football, in our league, Premier League, yesterday. And England played in the Six Nations. Yet they’re minor News in this country compared to the Dog Bowl?

At least they put us before United and moaned about them singing Istanbul chants.

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a small thing.

YouTube: YouTube irritates the life out of me. Constant buffering, all the fucking time. I don't have a music collection for many reasons. So, I like to just look for the songs I want to hear on YouTube with my headphones on.
Except I cannot enjoy a single song without it buffering, it winds me up something rotten

The amount of American questions on British quiz shows
Pointless is bad for this. Asking questions about American vice-presidents and suchlike. I’d struggle to name any never mind find a pointless answer being the last to answer out of twelve people.

American state capital (not capitol) cities is another one. Who the fuck knows what the state capital of Idaho is?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.