Stupid little things that bug you

The desperation to flood the market with female sports commentators. Listening to Radio 5 Live now… lead woman commentator on the City match, woman correspondent giving updates on the England rugby match. Just fuck off and stay in your lane.
Imagine what it will be like in 10 years time, women with bollocks criticising a scrum.

More American news being headline news, over here.

It's a fucking balloon

I'm SICK TO DEATH of all things American.
Same here. Don’t give a shit, more interested in Australia, New Zealand and Canada than I am the USA but we put their shit on the News like we’re some sort of 51st State.

Take a look at the amount of US threads in the politics forum and how much people know about it all. It’s weird. It’s a completely different country but people treat it like we’re part of it.

Same here. Don’t give a shit, more interested in Australia, New Zealand and Canada than I am the USA but we put their shit on the News like we’re some sort of 51st State.

Take a look at the amount of US threads in the politics forum and how much people know about it all. It’s weird. It’s a completely different country but people treat it like we’re part of it.
If ever there was a button for a million likes.

I am SICK TO DEATH of American news being headline news, here.

Killer cops
Mass shootings
Their politics.

The same stuff happens in Zimbabwe, Morocco, Peru, Uzbekistan, but we never hear about THEIR news

Killer cops
Mass shootings
Their politics.

The same stuff happens in Zimbabwe, Morocco, Peru, Uzbekistan, but we never hear about THEIR news
Someone once said that if America sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold.
Sadly we as a nation have been led to believe that America is like a big brother to us and what they do today, we will do tomorrow.
I don't like the 'taking of the knee' amongst other things and heaven help us if the NRA get a foothold here.

Killer cops
Mass shootings
Their politics.

It's because you love us and want to be like us

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.