Stupid little things that bug you

People who express their feelings of love and grief on social media. If you love someone, tell them, not the rest of the world.
If a loved one, friend, pet etc. has died, console those in your family affected, rather than fish for sympathy elsewhere.
It just makes people look like attention seekers & exceptionally needy.

Last edited:
People you express their feelings of love and grief on social media. If you love someone, tell them, not the rest of the world.
If a loved one, friend, pet etc. has died, console those in your family affected, rather than fish for sympathy elsewhere.
It just makes people look like attention seekers & exceptionally needy.
You heartless bastard. You post that on the 14th anniversary of the saddest day of my life. Ribbet was my pet frog and my best friend.

He croaked.

Trust me, them 'mercans don't know either.

Many are as thick as shit regarding knowledge of their own country and far worse about the rest of the world.

However, they are the land of the free, so at least one up on everyone else.........and they can shoot down balloons with expensive rockets.
I quite like it when you ask an American where they are from expecting them to either name the state or the nearest “ heard of “ town. Instead we get answers like “ I’m from Shagmemum, Nepotism County, Idaho”

That woman on the "Age Partnership" (or whatever it's called) ad on Sky. The one with the beagles. She's obviously a d rate actress and her.....pauses.... whilst she is reading the script.....infuriate me.
Drives me bleeding mad. Patronizing shite.

Telephone HMRC today with a tax query. I know they are always busy and was prepared for a long wait. Loads of pre-recorded information and preparatory questions and advice, then the music with frequent "Please hold, you call is important" interruptions. After 48 minute I spoken to, "My name is ******, I'm afraid our system is down, you will need to call back later".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.