Stupid little things that bug you

lorries that can only go 56mph trying to overtake another lorry which can only go 56mph…..hence hogging the middle lane!

youngsters who don’t talk into their mobiles properly!! why do they hold them by their mouths and not to their ears anymore?

Daytime running lights, just don’t see the point in them in the uk.

Stop/start systems in newer cars

It happens more and more now at all teams when a player gets the ball on the edge of the box and literally 1000s of people all shout shoooooooooot as if the player doesn't know whether to or not. This is bugging me more that it should.

Pointless is bad for this. Asking questions about American vice-presidents and suchlike. I’d struggle to name any never mind find a pointless answer being the last to answer out of twelve people.

American state capital (not capitol) cities is another one. Who the fuck knows what the state capital of Idaho is?
Trust me, them 'mercans don't know either.

Many are as thick as shit regarding knowledge of their own country and far worse about the rest of the world.

However, they are the land of the free, so at least one up on everyone else.........and they can shoot down balloons with expensive rockets.

Pointless is bad for this. Asking questions about American vice-presidents and suchlike. I’d struggle to name any never mind find a pointless answer being the last to answer out of twelve people.

American state capital (not capitol) cities is another one. Who the fuck knows what the state capital of Idaho is?
Boise

It happens more and more now at all teams when a player gets the ball on the edge of the box and literally 1000s of people all shout shoooooooooot as if the player doesn't know whether to or not. This is bugging me more that it should.
Especially happens when someone like Rodri has scored a thunderbastard, the next time he gets the ball outside the box they shout SHOOOOT at him like he’s going to do it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.