Stupid little things that bug you

Im am going to a few today mate to see whats what. I can probably sort the ribs but a full untouched brisket (fat cap on) is like rocking horse shit. So if you have time to ask about that i would be eternally grateful sir.
No worries mate and let me know how you get on.
For what it’s worth (as I may be stating the obvious) but going from previous conversations with my lad, anything they can trim off and sell separately making a bit more profit they will do, literally nothing goes to waste anymore, which may account for you struggling to find what you want, good luck though.

Targeted advertising on social media. The latest one I'm getting is for t-shirts that hide your belly. Whilst I know I'm no Adonis, I have lost a bit of weight & belly fat over the last couple of years through exercise, which to me is a much better solution than trying to hide it!

Targeted advertising on social media. The latest one I'm getting is for t-shirts that hide your belly. Whilst I know I'm no Adonis, I have lost a bit of weight & belly fat over the last couple of years through exercise, which to me is a much better solution than trying to hide it!
Quite right absolutly ridiculous idea!
(where can you get them & how much do they cost, just asking for a friend)

The amount of union flags upside down
Out on my bike today and I reckon perhaps half were in "Distress" mode. If I know the people, I will usually point out their mistake though one or two deny there's any difference.
Even my daughter had her works flag upside down. I pointed out the reasons why and now she has become a "Flag Zealot". She's texting or emailing me every time she sees a "wrong 'un", often berating the miscreant for their lack of awareness!

Out on my bike today and I reckon perhaps half were in "Distress" mode. If I know the people, I will usually point out their mistake though one or two deny there's any difference.
Even my daughter had her works flag upside down. I pointed out the reasons why and now she has become a "Flag Zealot". She's texting or emailing me every time she sees a "wrong 'un", often berating the miscreant for their lack of awareness!

I had a Union Jack with MCFC on it many, many years ago, that was apparently upside side.

I didn’t do it deliberately but I’m glad it was, just for the amusement of the number of people it annoyed.

Im am going to a few today mate to see whats what. I can probably sort the ribs but a full untouched brisket (fat cap on) is like rocking horse shit. So if you have time to ask about that i would be eternally grateful sir.
Have you tried Aldi or Lidl, they always have brisket. We always have a couple in the freezer, great in the slow cooker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.