Stupid little things that bug you

So drone can stick his knob in them.
That’s how they’re made. Same with ring donuts.

Wankers in pubs here. Few of us sat watching the Old Firm derby and an Evertonian walks in three minutes after kick off demanding the Leeds v Newcastle match. The barmaid tries to put both on but turns our match off. Takes her a few minutes to get ours back on and we miss the first Gers goal. He laughs at us. Five minutes later he’s at the fruit machine and now he’s left.

That’s how they’re made. Same with ring donuts.

Wankers in pubs here. Few of us sat watching the Old Firm derby and an Evertonian walks in three minutes after kick off demanding the Leeds v Newcastle match. The barmaid tries to put both on but turns our match off. Takes her a few minutes to get ours back on and we miss the first Gers goal. He laughs at us. Five minutes later he’s at the fruit machine and now he’s left.

Don’t worry. I’m sure they’ll be another Old Firm game next week. And the week after.

Left handed batsmen. The team we played earlier had 5 straight in the top order. What are the chances of that? Twats to bowl at, Im fucked everything hurts

Awful taxi drivers who think having a sat nav lets them provide a great service. Three of the last four have taken wrong directions including missing vital turnings and driving up dead ends.

Two didn’t even bother to check where I was going and took me a mile in the wrong direction. Not to mention loud radios, being on the phone etc.

This app based rubbish has completely disrespected and devalued the trade of being a cabbie.
Todays from Liverpool to the fun pub for food was a spectacular one.

You can follow their progress on the app and he went from one minute to five minutes after turning round. He then drove straight past me. I got a “what name is it?” shouted at me through the tiniest crack of window three times before he let me in. The interior was filthy, he scratched and sniffed throughout and then had his phone playing awful music in the straight run.

The one last year who thought Bradford Park Avenue FC were Bradford Bulls rugby was special too. I’d quit if I was this bad at a job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.