Stupid little things that bug you

Those long long long extendable dog leads.
Surely a dog should be trained to walk by your side at your pace.
I nearly fell over one the other day as I didn't see it stretched across the path. They're not even high vis, so you can't see them. Should be banned.
And you have the cheek to post a Victor Meldrew photo about one of my moans.
If I wasclever enough I would post a 'Should Have Gone To Specsavers' meme thing.

The blind!
No, I've got nothing against blind people, sometimes I wish I was blind.. that old question, what would you rather be? deaf? or blind? The older I get the more i think being blind ain't so bad, but why do they wear sunglasses? Makes me think they can see a little bit

Those long long long extendable dog leads.
Surely a dog should be trained to walk by your side at your pace.
I nearly fell over one the other day as I didn't see it stretched across the path. They're not even high vis, so you can't see them. Should be banned.
They're also dangerous for dogs. They should indeed be banned.

The blind!
No, I've got nothing against blind people, sometimes I wish I was blind.. that old question, what would you rather be? deaf? or blind? The older I get the more i think being blind ain't so bad, but why do they wear sunglasses? Makes me think they can see a little bit
So they can look like Roy Orbison walking a labrador.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.