Stupid little things that bug you

People who judge others without knowing what they are going through. Some people are born into chaos and can never get through it.

Shoe horning the rags into everything.

Yesterday I left the comms on the football they managed to mention something about Beckham's free kicks record into the West Ham game and I think it was a ginger pig stat into ours...it's just sad as fuck but annoys the shit out of me.

People working on the checkout having a full blown personal conversation with someone they know who has just been served and there's a queue of people waiting. If its an old dear at the front that might want the conversation, that's OK.....but if it's just gossiping between two that know each other, then they can piss off, do it after work.

Pushy door to door sales people or charity collectors. I know you're doing your job, and I hope you get plenty of sales but I've said no, deal with it and move on.

People working on the checkout having a full blown personal conversation with someone they know who has just been served and there's a queue of people waiting. If its an old dear at the front that might want the conversation, that's OK.....but if it's just gossiping between two that know each other, then they can piss off, do it after work.

Pushy door to door sales people or charity collectors. I know you're doing your job, and I hope you get plenty of sales but I've said no, deal with it and move on.
I was 3rd or 4th in a long queue at a supermarket checkout when a supervisor tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I would like to swap to the next lane which was just about to open. Bugger me, several people behind me overheard this and rushed across to be first, selfish twats.

This happened to me today except that it wasn't the cashier's fault. The dozy woman in front of me had left her purse in the car so was chatting shit with the cashier while her husband went off and came back with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.