Stupid little things that bug you

The perks of this is you can get rid of direct debits and other continuous payments that have been made deliberately hard to cancel directly.
I canceled a card one time just to get rid of a direct debit, the next month the charge appeared on the new number. I canceled my account with them all together as they wouldn’t help me out

That Angus auction bloke from Yorkshire on TV.
Acts like he's doing people a favour flogging off their unwanted crap at auction.
Goes round their house with two or three of his workers, sifts through to find the 'good stuff' and takes all their shite to hus auction rooms for 'assessment'.

It's basically a fucking house clearance. The sellers pay him and his blokes for a full day, plus VAT.

The stuff sells for bext to nowt at auction and he deducts his 18% + VAT from the total sale.

Then he gets the sellers on camera to tell them he's sold their life collection of shite and they're getting £600 or so. They sit there grinning like they've got six numbers up on the lottery, and thank him for 'everything'.

They've probably sold £2k worth of gear and he's taken £1400 in fees.

At least Dick Turpin wore a mask.

That Angus auction bloke from Yorkshire on TV.
Acts like he's doing people a favour flogging off their unwanted crap at auction.
Goes round their house with two or three of his workers, sifts through to find the 'good stuff' and takes all their shite to hus auction rooms for 'assessment'.

It's basically a fucking house clearance. The sellers pay him and his blokes for a full day, plus VAT.

The stuff sells for bext to nowt at auction and he deducts his 18% + VAT from the total sale.

Then he gets the sellers on camera to tell them he's sold their life collection of shite and they're getting £600 or so. They sit there grinning like they've got six numbers up on the lottery, and thank him for 'everything'.

They've probably sold £2k worth of gear and he's taken £1400 in fees.

At least Dick Turpin wore a mask.
Never seen it but it sounds like the old saying "a fool and his money are soon parted"

Is it like other programmes whereby they keep updating you every 10 minutes with a fucking ultra annoying re-cap?

Never seen it but it sounds like the old saying "a fool and his money are soon parted"

Is it like other programmes whereby they keep updating you every 10 minutes with a fucking ultra annoying re-cap?
Not so bad in relation to recaps, just makes the bloke our to be some sort of great benefactor doing sellers a favour.
He smiles a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.