Stupid little things that bug you

Neighbours who have 2 vans and refuse to use their driveway; instead they park one in front of your house and one in front of theirs so when you pull out of your driveway you can’t see a bastard thing! And then when you try to resolve the problem peacefully they just say “well I pay my road tax so I will park where I like”.
Absolute c**ts both of them!

Neighbours who have 2 vans and refuse to use their driveway; instead they park one in front of your house and one in front of theirs so when you pull out of your driveway you can’t see a bastard thing! And then when you try to resolve the problem peacefully they just say “well I pay my road tax so I will park where I like”.
Let his tyres down, quietly and at 11pm. 3 times in a week he might get the message.

Distance measurement is a bit of a weird thing in the UK. Sports measurements are all metric (5k runs, 25m swimming pools etc), but road signs and railway mileposts are imperial.
I learnt metric measurements in school, as have all school kids since, so why are imperial distance measurements still the norm?
People, snow & cocks all imperial measurements!

Unfortunately its true, they can park anywhere, still annoying as fuck though.
I use to have a neighbour do that in front of our house, my drive could take five cars and I did shift work at the time and my wife was at home looking after the kids. As soon as I came home from work I`d park the car in front of my house and told the wife any time she could to park her car there. After a month I managed to completely stop him from doing it. then we lived happily ever after.
and I could park both our cars on our drive 8-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.