Stupid little things that bug you

People who have tuna fish sandwiches

Tuna will do
Everyone knows tuna is a type of fish
I've never heard anyone having a beef cow stroganoff, or a pork pig casserole, or a lamb sheep madras.

You have picked at a scab here. I too wince whenever I hear someone from our islands refer to a,tunafish sandwich. In fact I hate them instantly. I also hate Mac and Cheese, it's macaroni and cheese. Thinking about people who do this has put me in a bad mood, so, fucking cheers for that.

I know what you mean, both my daughters sound like fucking seagulls, when they start yapping because every fucking sentence starts with like, like, like, like, like fucking like.
I was like "that post deserves a like", like.

People who have tuna fish sandwiches

Tuna will do
Everyone knows tuna is a type of fish
I've never heard anyone having a beef cow stroganoff, or a pork pig casserole, or a lamb sheep madras.
Tunnyfish anyone?
As an aside I think that a cow only becomes beef once it has been slaughtered, same for the pig. Someone will probably correct me on some detail or another though.

I don’t know if you’ve seen the snippet some of the newsreaders have done on the bbc, about how once coronavirus has gone, things will be back to normal. There is a clip with the bloke who presents football focus and he says “sport will start again......whether you like it or not". Why the fuck say that at the end you ****, you could’ve left it at “sport will start again”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.