Summer exits...

The Goat 10 said:
I just can't see us selling both Dzeko & Balo, one will definitely stay IMO.

I'd say Dzeko would be the more likely to leave. Mancini has invested a great deal in Mario.

For some reason we don't play to either of these players strengths. They are target men, especially Dzeko, but Mancini wants them to play like Aguero and Tevez.

With FFP can't see any of our players going for big money even spurs don't won't Ade because of his wage demands and that's with us saying he can go for a measly 8m! It'll be a tough summer trying to get rid of our dead wood!

According to the Star we want £25million for Tevez, £10million for Adebayor, £1million for Bridge, and £1.5million for Santa Cruz. I still think we'll get a good fee for Tevez, we were close to sealing some £20million deals for him and his value will have gone up a bit now that we're on good terms with him. I think any money for Bridge and RSC is optimistic because of their wages but RSC is at least good enough that we should try and get a fee. More importantly, getting rid of those four will save the club £28million a year on wages.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say I don't think CT is going anywhere in the summer, he will see out his contract I think now.

themadinventor said:
I'm going to stick my neck out and say I don't think CT is going anywhere in the summer, he will see out his contract I think now.

In his defence, he's been very professional since coming back and also is trying to adapt to our newer style compared to when he was the kingpin. If he and Mancini could solve their differences, he'd be a huge player for us next season... but will Mancini and the club ever trust him again? I doubt it and that's probably why he will go.

LoveCity said:
According to the Star we want £25million for Tevez, £10million for Adebayor, £1million for Bridge, and £1.5million for Santa Cruz. I still think we'll get a good fee for Tevez, we were close to sealing some £20million deals for him and his value will have gone up a bit now that we're on good terms with him. I think any money for Bridge and RSC is optimistic because of their wages but RSC is at least good enough that we should try and get a fee. More importantly, getting rid of those four will save the club £28million a year on wages.
Fucking hell that is frightening for that dross!

More pace than Johnson, love to see that

We're not really here said:
Surely he will get shut of Johnson. I'm in my mid forties and have more pace. I hear about our lack of width but we haven't got a good enough winger. To be fair he should be given a chance on the left but I don't think he will ever be up to this level. A flying winger is crucial next season.

themadinventor said:

I hope so,he's our second best striker and finding a replacement of his quality would be some task.

FantasyIreland said:
themadinventor said:

I hope so,he's our second best striker and finding a replacement of his quality would be some task.

I agree. I hope he decides to stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.