Summer exits...

In: Striker that can do what Dzeko was supposed to. (Cavani please)
Attacking backs ala Dani Alves (not that we could get him)
Javi Martinez please.
Out: Dzeko. Milner. Tevez (unless he plays role in winning the title)
All other deadwood.

LoveCity said:
Edin out of City! Juventus and Real Madrid on alert as Mancini prepares to offload Dzeko
By John Edwards
PUBLISHED: 21:45, 26 March 2012 | UPDATED: 21:45, 26 March 2012

Manchester City have decided to offload Edin Dzeko at the end of the season in a move that had already alerted Juventus and Real Madrid.

City manager Roberto Mancini has let it be known he will listen to offers for Dzeko after noting the striker’s unrest over limited opportunities in the starting line-up and sensing they will become even scarcer.

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho is a firm admirer of the 26-year old, while Juventus’ transfer priority this summer is to recruit a proven finisher who can give them the same cutting edge Zlatan Ibrahimovic provides for AC Milan.

Real Madrid’s Gonzalo Higuain is the name at the top of Juve’s wanted list, but they are also considering the claims of Dzeko, Liverpool’s Luis Suarez and Internacional’s Tottenham target Leandro Damiao.

Higuain looks like having a say in shaping Dzeko’s destiny after it emerged he also figures prominently on Mancini’s summer wish-list.

Juventus bosses feel Ibrahimovic’s matchwinning flair for Milan is the only difference between the sides and have vowed to rectify their one shortcoming before the start of next season.

They have a transfer budget of almost £30million and are prepared to spend the bulk of it on a new attacking spearhead.

With Dzeko costing £27million little over a year ago, and City eager to recoup as much as possible of their outlay, Juve may have to, if they are to land the former Wolfsburg frontrunner.

Mourinho believes Dzeko would flourish at the Bernabeu and is ready to follow up his interest, if Higuain pushes for a move either to Turin or the Etihad Stadium.
If any of this is true, then I reckon it may be Juve.

They have money to spend and truly need a striker. Then again, there is talk that Rossi may be available for peanuts so they may opt for him instead.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
OB1 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Suppose it will depend who the manager turns out to be.

If it's Mancini, I would expect -

Adebayor, Tevez, Bridge, Pizzaro, Kolarov, Dzeko, Milner, De Jong and Kolo - bringing in around £90m.

If Mancini is out the door, I would not be surprised to see Tevez stay and Balotelli leave, maybe Dzeko stay.

A new manager being told to work with what they have barring a couple of biggies.

You don't think AJ will be on Bobby's exit list?

Missed him out, an oversight!

Think we will see a minor overhaul. Our owners accelerated our spending and this summer will be the first real opportunity to bring some serious transfer income flowing in.

I could see £100m raised with a net spend of around £60m.

Looks like someone's been reading your posts again Tolm?
<a class="postlink" href="http://aggbot.com/Manchester-City-News/article/16488044" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://aggbot.com/Manchester-City-News/article/16488044</a>

Either that or you are Stuart Brennan? ;-)

inGavious said:
Out

AJ
Dzeko
Adebayor
Savic
Kolo
Kolorov
Balotelli
Mancini
Kidd
Platt
Barry
*oh that guy Tevez

In

Ronaldo
Mourinho
De Rossi
Fabio Ceontao bloke
Hazard

richards, lescott, kompany, clichy, boyata(?), zabba, coentrao....i could work with that, but preferably hold onto Kolo. He has shown he can still play a part at this level. He would be valuable to keep around for leadership, his brother, and for cup matches.

with FFP transfer values are going to be at an all-time low, except for our incomings, probably.

Weird that a lot of people here want to dismantle our title-winning or 2nd place team.

Seems odd that so many want rid of Milner. I think he should've been playing more recently, especially on Saturday when his direct running would have been far more effective against a team like Stoke than 30 sideways passes at snails' pace.

This won't impress our Bosnian friends. Brutal.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/2012/03/premiership/27m-he-surely-cant-be-worth-anywhere-remotely-near-that-these-days" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/2 ... these-days</a>

Top comments:

JeanPierre Lol, who is this author what a comedian
Happy To Be Blue I think you\’ll find that Dzeko has rather an impressive hit rate for City when you compare it...
BlueMoon Piss off with your rehashed garbage blogging. its ridiculous.
Phil Author, you’re an idiot.

All Bosnians lol.

I will be glad if all of you haters feel better now, do you? :D

Hate to say this but I would not be surprised to see David Silva go.

Based on the last interview I saw with him (Sunday Times a couple of weeks ago) the following things came out

1, He is struggling with the number of games.
2, He is missing Spain
3, He has stopped his English language lessons
4, Although he said he would be happy to see out his current contract (2 more years I think) he is not interested in an extension.

Therefore if an offer came in from Barca or RM I could see him going as the club would not want to keep a player who would prefer to go and whose value would drop the closer he got to the end of his contract.

Hope I'm wrong though and I'm just being my normal pessimist self.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.