Summer Transfer Window

Personally i think kolarov and dzeko will go as theyl be entering last year of contracts and depending on how guidetti does we wont need another striker as wel have 4 and youngsters can always step up and we have so many players who can play different positions.
lescott wil be replaced by mangala
garcia by fernando
kolarov by moreno {sevilla left back}
rodwell may be loaned with zuculini coming in.
I think joe will stay as number so descent back up needed with pants off but someone who will be happy on bench

IN:

Mangala, Chambers, Fernando, Zuculini and if Guidetti can't step up then I'd sign a striker like Rondon or Damiao.

OUT:

Lescott, Richards, Garcia, Rodwell, Dzeko.

If Pantillimon leaves then bring in Willy Caballero from Malaga.

Can see it being another busy window

Lescott, Barry and Boyata will leave in the summer.

Milner, Dzeko, Richards and Kolarov all have only one year remaining on thier contracts. Apart from Kolarov wouldn't be surprised to see them all leave.

Sinclair, Rodwell, Nastasic and Garcia are the others I could see going.

Hamburger Morgenpost: MCFC favorites to sign Hamburg's Jonathan Tah (17 y/o CB who's started all season).
Exit clause: €25m in 2014, €15m + veto power for the club in 2015

If HSV relegates (currently 17th), City's gonna sign him for €8m

A 17 year old centre back is not the answer. He may be a promising signing for the EDS, but that'll be about it.

It's very disappointing that we didn't get a central midfielder in January; it's easy to say with hindsight about Fernandinho getting injured, but it was always a possibility that we'd lose him or Yaya for some games with so many matches coming thick & fast. We can't rely on Rodwell with all his injuries, and as it seems Pellers was ready to loan him back to Everton he obviously doesn't rate him much. Garcia is, well, a bit shit really. Milner hasn't done great in central mid so far, so it's all the more galling that we didn't just go that extra mile & get Fernando. Surely we'd have made back the extra outlay on him by progressing further in the CL & FA Cup, whereas now it looks like injuries to key players could derail our season a bit.

With the reported signings of Zucculini and Fernando, people need to stop clamouring for a Vidal or Pogba signing. Although I know little about Zucculini, I can assure you from watching many Porto games( when I've had bets on them) that Fernando will be a massive asset. He would have laid to waste a lot of Chelsea counter attacks and would have let Matic and Luiz know they're in for a tough game. With these 2 signings in, I'd focus on a top center back and if Dzeko is sold then an attacking player to replace him, Lavezzi would be my dream pick. A left/right back could also be on the cards

Was going to say get rid of Dzeko and get a sort of wide player that can score but Jovetic can do that?

Still think we could do with another playmaker though

Swap Dzeko for Pierre Emerick Aubameyang at Dortmund. He can play all attacking positions and would give us a tremendous amount of pace up front if lined up with Navas on the other side. Can also play second striker like Jovetić. Costs about the same as what we could get for Dzeko and similar production this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.