Summer Transfers

The way I see it next season as far as our 17 non homegrown it would look something like
(forget the names , I just shoved them in )
2 keepers Bravo Moraes
3 f/b Fabinho, Kolarov, Bernat
3 cb Kompany, Laporte, Otamendi
2 c.m Weigl, Fernandinho
3 att mid Debruyne, Silva, Gundogan
3 forwards Sane,Jesus, Aguero

16 That leaves one space where and who would people get. For me it would be a wide forward, but he'd need to be young and happy to sit games out, maybe Lemar. Unless we bring Moreno or Zinchenko back, then there wouldnt be a space.
Mbappe!

But instead of Fabihno it would be Heinrich and Bernat as 2 foreigners at fullback.

Kolarov, Kompany and Ota are the 3 CBS. 1 of them would leave to open a foreign CB spot. It would be Ota or Kompany I reckon. I think Kolarov is safest of the 3.
5 CMs would be Isco, Silva, Gundogan, Keg and Dihno.
Forwards Kun, Gab, Leroy an Kylian

16 foreigners. With 1 unused to spare.

GK: Ederson, Caballero.

DF: Henriches, Fabinho, Stones, Otamendi, Van Dijk, Kolarov, Grimaldo.

MF: Fernandinho, Gundogan, Isco, Silva, De Bruyne.

FW: Sane, Sterling, Jesus, Roberts, Aguero.

Ederson

Fabinho - Stones - Van Dijk - Grimaldo

Gundogan

De Bruyne - Silva

Sterling - Jesus - Sane
Pep likes having smaller squads and something like this would allow him to offer chances to youngsters. Ideally we'd have someone of more experience than Roberts to be understudy to Sane/Sterling but I haven't seen any wingers linked that I think are realistic.

GK: Ederson, Caballero.

DF: Henriches, Fabinho, Stones, Otamendi, Van Dijk, Kolarov, Grimaldo.

MF: Fernandinho, Gundogan, Isco, Silva, De Bruyne.

FW: Sane, Sterling, Jesus, Roberts, Aguero.

Ederson

Fabinho - Stones - Van Dijk - Grimaldo

Gundogan

De Bruyne - Silva

Sterling - Jesus - Sane
Pep likes having smaller squads and something like this would allow him to offer chances to youngsters. Ideally we'd have someone of more experience than Roberts to be understudy to Sane/Sterling but I haven't seen any wingers linked that I think are realistic.
Mbappe?

Well once we buy 3 defenders and a goalie there still will be money for 2 more attacking players. Or at least 1. Best if that 1 is Isco.And if 2, make the other Mbappe.

3 defenders, a goalie then IMO a central/defensive midfielder as a successor to Yaya. In my mind, you've got to try and get Weigl for the role, he's only 21 and is already the best passer in the Bundesliga, he'd fit perfectly with the makeup of the squad.

Once that's out of the way, then, sure, look at the attack, but it's not a disaster if we don't upgrade it at all. There's a few players that are no brainers, like Dybala if he became available or Isco. Mbappe is just another, arguably less talented, Gabriel Jesus who would be amazing to have but surplus to requirements. That's all assuming Kun stays, of course. If he leaves, as there's still the possibility he will, then that changes everything.

Is he fuck

When he is fit, he invariably starts.
He has done seriously well considering his age, to be asked to play in 3/4 different positions and be moved nearly every week
Gets so much stick on here but considering his tock was so low at the start of the year, he and probably sterling are the ones who have punched well 'above their weight' with their performances
Kolarov is not going to be far away from our player of the year as things stand, and there is a reason Pep trusts him to play CB, where he has been excellent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.