Summer Transfers

Rodon, Zakaria, and Tsimikas all together would cost less than Koulibaly`s fee and probably wages as well, all play in City`s weak positions and would undoubtedly. improve City far more than Koulibaly.
As for the youngsters they would be in the same boat as Zinchenko was until he hit 21
The three together would? I misinterpreted you, apologies.

I still don't think frittering away money an a number of average players is a good idea. Rodon is an interesting player but not City quality. Zakaria is a very talented player and I'd like him at City. I can't say Tsimikas is a name I remember being any good despite watching Olympiacos in the CL a few times.

They'd be in the same boat as Zinchenko in the fact that they aren't good enough for us.

We should do a deal for Willian even if short term.
As no short term fixes We should do in this case, we have a need for speed, he would provide that for a few years at least.

ferran torres and Luka Jovic are names available for transfer today! Would be two cracking signings imo. Jovic got wasted at madrid but could be lethal in the premier league.

Don't we? There's a few I can think off of the top of my head in the past 10 or so years.

It's an option depending on what they think of some of the youth prospects.
We have slowly moved away vfrom that framework. 8 years ago sure. 6 years ago, maybe. But today? No! It's one thing to go get a 1 year player in December due to a rash of injuries at one position. But to set out to In the summer for a short term replacement? Yuk!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.