Summer Transfers

WallyA

Dont bash Oyarzabal, he is considered Spains jewel right now and their most promising player, even more than Torres.

He is a hybrid of Sane and David, if it helps for people to think about. He isnt super quick, but is no slouch.

I see the argument for Torres over him for our situation, that's fair, but Oyarzabal is a huge talent nonetheless.

Blu3m00n91

Definitely worth a bid for Kane. He’ll want out of Tottenham very soon with that old dinosaur as manager

g180aj

It's looking like we're going to have a good summer
Koulibaly
Ake
Torres
Aouar
Steffan as 2nd choice for Ederson

simon23

Team supported
ManCity
It's looking like we're going to have a good summer
Koulibaly
Ake
Torres
Aouar
Steffan as 2nd choice for Ederson
while i agree that would be a decent summer -its all just rumours at the moment

KCblue

So if the recent links to Koulibaly and Torres are correct, along with the idea that Steffen will be our number two, here's the breakdown on foreign players:
1 Ederson
2 Steffen
3 Cancelo
4 Koulibaly
5 Laporte
6 Fernandinho
7 Mendy
8 Zinchenko
9 Rodri
10 Gundogan
11 De Bruyne
12 Bernardo
13 Mahrez
14 Torres
15 Aguero
16 Jesus

Could be wrong on if Torres would count as foreign if he's U21. Also not sure where Garcia stands in that regard but if this is correct we'd still be able to sign one more foreigner.

Edit: This is assuming Otamendi is off. I could see Zinchenko leaving as well or maybe they move him to midfield and bring Angelino back or loan him out again and use #17 on a foreigner LB.

Last edited:

Dax777

Dont bash Oyarzabal, he is considered Spains jewel right now and their most promising player, even more than Torres.

He is a hybrid of Sane and David, if it helps for people to think about. He isnt super quick, but is no slouch.

I see the argument for Torres over him for our situation, that's fair, but Oyarzabal is a huge talent nonetheless.
I don't doubt his talent. But he is like the Silva's and less like Sane.

While Torres is not all Sane, he seems more like a younger quicker Mahrez than Sane. But he has above average speed. Oyarz just doesn't.

Gorton Blues

So if the recent links to Koulibaly and Torres are correct, along with the idea that Steffen will be our number two, here's the breakdown on foreign players:
1 Ederson
2 Steffen
3 Cancelo
4 Koulibaly
5 Laporte
6 Fernandinho
7 Mendy
8 Zinchenko
9 Rodri
10 Gundogan
11 De Bruyne
12 Bernardo
13 Mahrez
14 Bernardo
15 Torres
16 Aguero
17 Jesus

Could be wrong on if Torres would count as foreign if he's U21. Also not sure where Garcia stands in that regard but if this is correct we'd still be able to sign one more foreigner.

Edit: This is assuming Otamendi is off. I could see Zinchenko leaving as well or maybe they move him to midfield and bring Angelino back.
Got 2 Bernardos there mate

Don't have an account?

Register now!