Summer Transfers

In my wildest dreams, Koulibaly - Digne - Haaland would be the summer signings. Ranked there in order of importance. We need to shore things up with a couple of new defensive starters obviously, but a shark in the box to snatch goals in games like the recent one against Southampton would be massively helpful too, particularly as Sergio isn't getting any younger.

Silver lake investment , £380m , club can spend some of that
But does it count as a revenue for FFP purposes? I guess it doesn't, hence SL investment can't improve our transfer budget. Correct me if I'm wrong.

As for the additional cash the club is getting due to SL deal, the main limiting factor for transfers is FFP costs restrictions, not cash flow.

Last edited:
But does it count as a revenue for FFP purposes? I guess it doesn't, hence SL investment can't improve our transfer budget. Correct me if I'm wrong.

As for the additional cash the club is getting due to SL deal, the main limiting factor for transfers is FFP costs restrictions, not cash flow.
Thought the rules have changed on FFP owner investment

Only, for new owners, I think, even then only with a plan that becomes self. Sustaining. Not investors.
Martin Blackburn article in the sun
Much of that cash should be available for balancing the books and buying new players – thanks to the security provided by the deal with Silver Lake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.