Sunderland pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another dour game coming up unless they have a wee toddie or two before kick off, then it could be come quite interesting.

I'm optimistic for this one. I think the players will want to prove a point and Sunderland really are bad. I can see Aguero getting more game time as well which usually means more goals.

I'm optimistic for this one. I think the players will want to prove a point and Sunderland really are bad. I can see Aguero getting more game time as well which usually means more goals.

Bad doesn't begin to sum up the dire state of affairs here in the red & white side of the North-East. There are many teams who when we were first promoted to the PL in 1995 were languishing in the lower leagues who have risen to overtake us. Some have even gone back down to the lower leagues. We haven't moved an inch in all that time. We are I think no better now than we were in 1995. Tactically we are an utter mess. Formations that are wrong for the opposition every time. Players who refuse to die for the club litter the wage bill. They really don't give a shit some of them.

I can see Sergio walking goals past Pantillmon.

Bloody hell you are not optimistic are you, have you not been watching City lately?

Looks like both sets of fans are going to the game expecting the worse.

Years have taken it's toll on me mate. One bad boardroom decision after another. It just grinds you down.

I admit that results don't lie. You haven't had it great either. You couldn't beat Aston Villa who are not that much worse than us. You lost to a Liverpool side heavily who the mags could beat. You got beat 2-0 of Stoke City. All in the last few weeks. But there are several chinks of hope. There is life in the old blue dog. Good wins between these bad results. I think the cause of the bad results is perhaps injuries. Have you has a fully fit squad for some time?

So although you maybe have a reason to not be hopeful either I think you are a heck of a lot better than what you give yourselves credit for.

I'd like to see us revert to a 442. Deeper defence. Delph and Not-Yaya as CM. Sterling and Navas wide and deeper. Bony and Nacho up front with one or the other dropping deep when we lose possession.

Not my first team but a good enough one in the light of the fixture list.

And a sniper with a laser sight in the stands to put a dot on anyone who needs reminding to put a shift in.

I'd like to see us revert to a 442. Deeper defence. Delph and Not-Yaya as CM. Sterling and Navas wide and deeper. Bony and Nacho up front with one or the other dropping deep when we lose possession.

Not my first team but a good enough one in the light of the fixture list.

And a sniper with a laser sight in the stands to put a dot on anyone who needs reminding to put a shift in.

You've been looking at my post!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.