Sunderland v City Post Match Discussion Thread

bluebannana said:
whats up with the site it keeps crashing

It is because it is being overloaded with bullshit and non-constructive comments. And I have just checked up on a few things...we are top of the league, in semi final of Carling Cup, in Europa League, reigning FA Cup holders and with a great manager and a squad that is second to none.
Time to throw in the towel eh lads????

The fooking invisible man (Nasri), would want to start getting his finger out

We are again struggling with teams who blatantly park the bus, this is why we need another winger with pace.

bluebannana said:
whats up with the site it keeps crashing

It is because it is being overloaded with bullshit and non-constructive comments. And I have just checked up on a few things...we are top of the league, in semi final of Carling Cup, in Europa League, reigning FA Cup holders and with a great manager and a squad that is second to none.
Time to throw in the towel eh lads????

qqzldx.png

Oh well robbing twats.

Brassed off with this defeat, 1st half was shockingly bad, 2nd slightly better, why do we keep trying to walk the ball in ?
The game shows AJ is only useful as an inpact sub, Kolorov & Zab are not starters either, De Jong doesn't pass forward, we need the creativity from Silva for the whole match, without him we have zilch.
Barry, YaYa & De Jong shouldn't all start, 2 out of 3, no pace in midfield, no natural wingers & Dzecko out of sorts, need to start putting teams under immense pressure from the start, like we did earlier in the season.
Some positives, still top, not lost at home, semi final on the horizon, scum next week & played all the big teams away, so not all doom and gloom, plus the goal was offside.

Really dissapointed for you guys. I hope you win the league as you have been great at supporting your club through all the tough times. Really unlucky, but that's what happens when you don't take your chances (As an arsenal fans i know that too well)

I must say Nasri has dissapointed me. I was sad to see him leave us, but his form has been shite since 2011. I think Juan Mata would have been the better buy for you. He and Silva would have been a dream partnership!

[MU]Prodigy said:
Just a quick 2 cents - all of you telling Yaya Toure to run off to the ACN are stupid. He's been one of your better performers so far this season when you've needed him. I promise he'll be SORELY missed when hes gone.

Dzeko - liability. Fair play. No excuse.

For all of those complaining about having the bus parked, what do you think we (United) have been going through since we became successful? It's inevitable, as soon as teams begin to see you as a great offensive threat, they're gonna camp in their half. Welcome to reality.

FUCK OFF

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.