Sunderland v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Good Luck Sunderland, Dzeko, Kolarov, Nasri, very poor, Toure, again poor, Johnson should never start a game for me only sub, very disappointing result only ourselves to blame.
Please rip Liverpool a new arsehole on Tuesday and all will be forgiven.

Still top Come on City.

i have got a brill idea...why not start with strongest 11 then rest players after a couple goals???

Why no Milner today, is he saving him for when Yaya goes to the African Nations? think he would have been a better option then De Jong today.. we were under par today but for me Kolarov and Nige were way off the pace.. think they also sussed AJ out early on.. played better with Kun, Richards and Silva on but with AJ not producing 2nd half we lacked width.

It was like a panto script, you could see it coming a mile away.

The fact is this: When you get a chance, bury it.

Or there is every chance that will happen.

Dear Jim

I've been a very good boy this year, and have hardly sworn at all. So far. Please could you fix it for me...

... to set fire to that fucking linesman?

More seriously, we started at snail pace and got progressively slower. deserved nothing against a team that demonstrably wanted it more. Poor.

So much for a great squad. Squad players coming in like de jong, johnson and dzeko arent pulling their weight and taking their chances. Woeful from those 3 in particular.

Utter garbage today, Bob has to carry the can for that one.

Said before the game that it was madness to not have Balo in the squad, now he'll be pissed off as well.

Bad, bad day at the office.

So frustrating today..great week for Spuds I believe they are a bigger threat than people on here would have you believe.A poor start to one of the biggest months I can remember,without panicking the lack of pace concerns me....Ahh well see you Tuesday.

Mark - TheBlue said:
qqzldx.png

Oh well robbing twats.

Look where the fookin linesman is !!! Jeez! Could he not tell if the players are in line with me and I haven''t caught up to them, that Sunderland player must be off side!!

Today was like getting kicked in the nuts from someone behind you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.