Sunderland v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Thought Yaya was the only composed player we had, just doesnt help himself when he ambles back. Kolarov unfit, Dzeko poor today, Nasri one paced, Johnson needs to stop posing.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:46 pm --<br /><br />
bigmal said:
So frustrating today..great week for Spuds I believe they are a bigger threat than people on here would have you believe.A poor start to one of the biggest months I can remember,without panicking the lack of pace concerns me....Ahh well see you Tuesday.
At this moment i would put Spurs down as favourites.

Danielmanc said:
Burtonblue said:
Some over-reacting as usual on this site.
Did more than enough to win that game but for some iffy finishing.
Kolarov was only real disappointment for me; too slow, lazy and poor positional play.
I just don't think he is good enough.
At the end of the day we are still up there.
Just frustrating as big opportunity blown today.

I agree with most of what you say - big over reactions.

But...we didn't do 'more than enough'..we didn't do enough even for a draw. Not a title winning performance but we are still top !
Still maintain we had enough chances to put the game away. Finishing was poor and their crossbar had a magnet for the ball in it - no idea how Micah missed from 6 yd out with the goalie on his arse.
Looked too vulnerable on the counter for my liking.

You know when a poster is going to talk knee-jerk nonsense when they can't spell a player's name.
I've seen some truly incredible spellings of Dzeko in the past 30 mins

carlosthejackal said:
Thought Yaya was the only composed player we had, just doesnt help himself when he ambles back. Kolarov unfit, Dzeko poor today, Nasri one paced, Johnson needs to stop posing.

I thought Toure was bad at the end. If he bust a gut he may have prevented that late goal by conceding a foul or something.

He is too unfit for me. Can only last 70 mins or so.

Martin O'Neil, two late goals have got him wins.

We battered Sunderland today we lost from an offside counter attacking goal we deserved a win simple but we lost shite like this occurs the importing thing is we don't make a habit out of it....

We didn't win the league in December and we haven't lost the league in January... we're at the half way point now and still top that's the main point so far.

Kris_Musampa said:
It was like a panto script, you could see it coming a mile away.

The fact is this: When you get a chance, bury it.

Or there is every chance that will happen.

Correct. Our strikers are woefully out of form. Why oh why was Balo left out - injured or punished? We needed that little touch of unpredictability/genius today.

I hope I really hope Tyler breakers down on the motorway on the way home and gets kidnapped, then gets strung up with a gimp mask on in some disused barn in the wilderness and gets a good rogering all night long,

To think Mancini paid £24 million for Samir Nasri is 'incredible'. Just a fancy dan with no guts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.