Sunderland v City Post Match Discussion Thread

lessons will be learnt.we look far better with clichy and micah at fullbacks,thought we played well up until the final 3rd but saying that with a touch of luck would of won.

no need to panic we will rip liverpool to shreds go 3 points clear then sit back and watch newcastle dick the reds,all will be well in the world then.

got to say thought we were a little to desperate to win the game at the end,it wasnt a must win game,and as the saying goes if you cant win it then dont lose it,

Okay we lost and I'm gutted but still top and an away defeat is not as bad as a 3-2 home defeat against the bottom club, so cheer up move on and keep the faith CTID.

Sick to death of the moaning fuckers on here!
Yeah we're all disapointed! But ffs! Some people on here need to gain a bit of perspective.
Reading some of the shit on here is a disgrace.

We pick ourselves up and we go again!
It's a marathon, not a sprint! WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!
If people think this is a bad situation then I dread to think how they were 10 years ago?
Stop it with the fucking arrogance and get behind the fucking team!

[MU]Prodigy said:
Just a quick 2 cents - all of you telling Yaya Toure to run off to the ACN are stupid. He's been one of your better performers so far this season when you've needed him. I promise he'll be SORELY missed when hes gone.

Dzeko - liability. Fair play. No excuse.

For all of those complaining about having the bus parked, what do you think we (United) have been going through since we became successful? It's inevitable, as soon as teams begin to see you as a great offensive threat, they're gonna camp in their half. Welcome to reality.

Yaya has been an anchor for us this year, but anyone that gives up on a play needs to be called out on it.

Dzeko does not get the service he needs, he just had a bad game overall.

Go fuck yourself, up the arse.

Dzeko was awful today and seriously looks disinterested but my main gripe is Adam Johnson.

He totally flatters to deceive all the time and does nothing apart from a few fancy flicks.No end product at all from him and as previously stated would get rid for a better winger if they came along.

I am very very unhappy with the result.Not so much the performance but the chance we have missed. Aguero seems to miss when he has to think about finishing.

Lescott is so one footed its unreal.De Jong just slowed it down totally. Should have started with Silva.

Oh well keep smiling. Top of the shop

Anthony_18 said:
To think Mancini paid £24 million for Samir Nasri is 'incredible'. Just a fancy dan with no guts.

He's a good player but goes missing too often imo. I said it time and time again when he was with us. He doesnt seem to step up and change a game when you really need him. Fabregas did that countless times for us, but with Nasri i can only think of the United game where he dominated and made the game his.

Mata at 24m would have been the better signing imo. I was livid that Wenger didn't sign him, when he was rumored to have agreed to come to us.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Kris_Musampa said:
It was like a panto script, you could see it coming a mile away.

The fact is this: When you get a chance, bury it.

Or there is every chance that will happen.

Correct. Our strikers are woefully out of form. Why oh why was Balo left out - injured or punished? We needed that little touch of unpredictability/genius today.

We play Liverpool in 48 hours. Players arent going to play twice. We did miss balo but that team should have been good enough.
If we aren't going to play dzeko etc today then when are we going to play them?
We weren't unlucky either - if you don't take your chances you've only got yourself to blame.

I don't think Bobby has found a solution to these teams putting 11 men behind the ball. Two poor results against two poor teams but yet we remain in contention. We play better against the big teams (barring the robbery at Chelski) so we will beat the bin dippers on Tuesday night.......I'm sure of it :-)

BELIEVE

We wern't great today but created enough chances to win comfortably.

Suddenly our strikers can't hit a barn door. Dzeko just coming back from injury and every time he plays its with our second string. Aguero missed an absolute sitter but no one bats an eyelid.

It's noticeable that in Europe and today with no Micah and Clichy we strugled to get in behind them out wide and when we did the delivery from Zab and Kolorov was dreadful.

With Dzeko just back from injury couldn't see why Balo wasn't at leaset on the bench.

Personally I think Mancini got it wrong should have started at full strength and take the players off if you get in front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.