Sunderland v City Post Match Discussion Thread

carlosthejackal said:
Thought Yaya was the only composed player we had, just doesnt help himself when he ambles back. Kolarov unfit, Dzeko poor today, Nasri one paced, Johnson needs to stop posing.

-- Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:46 pm --

bigmal said:
So frustrating today..great week for Spuds I believe they are a bigger threat than people on here would have you believe.A poor start to one of the biggest months I can remember,without panicking the lack of pace concerns me....Ahh well see you Tuesday.
At this moment i would put Spurs down as favourites.

me too. They have less distractions and Redknapp seems to know his best team. I fear the fixture pile up will be our downfall, too much on our plate.

No reason to blame Mancini for choosing the wrong team. The supposed depth of our team, should allow us to leave out the likes of Silva, Aguero and Balotelli, and still beat Sunderland. It's Sunderland, FFS! They are fearing relegation, and were fearing ending up in 2. spot at the end of the season!

Could have been worse, we lost (to a ropey goal) away to an improving mid-table side, if we'd have lost at home to the bottom of the table with 7/8 first teamers out themselves I'd be more worried.

Jecko was awful indeed but I don't understand why people say he looked disinterested.

wireblue said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Kris_Musampa said:
It was like a panto script, you could see it coming a mile away.

The fact is this: When you get a chance, bury it.

Or there is every chance that will happen.

Correct. Our strikers are woefully out of form. Why oh why was Balo left out - injured or punished? We needed that little touch of unpredictability/genius today.

We play Liverpool in 48 hours. Players arent going to play twice. We did miss balo but that team should have been good enough.
If we aren't going to play dzeko etc today then when are we going to play them?
We weren't unlucky either - if you don't take your chances you've only got yourself to blame.

That's right...if we are relying on 'luck' to win the Premiership then we are screwed

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
We battered Sunderland today we lost from an offside counter attacking goal we deserved a win simple but we lost shite like this occurs the importing thing is we don't make a habit out of it....

We didn't win the league in December and we haven't lost the league in January... we're at the half way point now and still top that's the main point so far.

every BLUE should take note..............

Tuesday's Game against Liverpool ... We will win guaranteed. City are going to pummel the f*ck out of the the dippers!

Train said:
[MU]Prodigy said:
Just a quick 2 cents - all of you telling Yaya Toure to run off to the ACN are stupid. He's been one of your better performers so far this season when you've needed him. I promise he'll be SORELY missed when hes gone.

Dzeko - liability. Fair play. No excuse.

For all of those complaining about having the bus parked, what do you think we (United) have been going through since we became successful? It's inevitable, as soon as teams begin to see you as a great offensive threat, they're gonna camp in their half. Welcome to reality.

Yaya has been an anchor for us this year, but anyone that gives up on a play needs to be called out on it.

Dzeko does not get the service he needs, he just had a bad game overall.

Go fuck yourself, up the arse.

unfortunately fella there isnt one thing he wrote there which isnt 100% correct

We're a different team at home than away so should beat the Dippers or get a scoring draw at worst. Away we look a shadow of the team we are at our home fortress lately.

We got to get on the training ground and learn how to break teams down who park the bus because from now on to infinity thats what away games are going to be like.....

Thought we did enough today to win just not happening on the pitch half way through the season let start again tuesday where Liverpool will park the bus....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.