Sunderland v City Post Match Discussion Thread

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Odd seeing all the AJ hate, I thought he was one of the only ones showing grit and determination going forward

Nasri on the other hand.... he just doesn't have "it" for me, totally anonymous, and people tried to compare what he and Silva do???

Joleon, we must get a CB in this window with Kolo leaving

Dzeko... It looked like he wasn't arsed from the first minute, every chance he missed and every time he gave the ball away he just looked like "fuck it, don't care"

NDJ, the bullshit yellow card hurt his game but still wouldn't have made a difference

Yaya standing there watching while they break on the last counter left me really upset, shit fucking game and we deserved what we got. Hope Mancini rings some necks

Come on you must try harder than this! You have only named 6 of the team there. Surely you can slag off at least 10 or are you struggling because of all the games?

Re: Bobbys reaction after today ...

Probably a fair assessment , and sometimes you do just get games where luck deserts you .....

but i did get the impression , from Mancinis touchline rantings , that one or two players either weren't doing enough , or were simply just doing the wrong things at times today .. he appeared extremely frustarted at times , like the rest of us!

samharris said:
cupsforcockups said:
Danielmanc said:
Good post mate
I suppose slagging off does no good but ffs take the blue tinted glasses off.Many more performances like this and the will be going to the swamp.They lost yesterday but scored two goals(usually enough to win a game).Today showed our lack of top quality when players need rest
Kolorov-not good enough
nasri-piss poor and if he ever makes a tackle he should be knighted,24m a and looks ordinary to me
De Jong-citys ray wilkins never plays a forward pass.A different outlook on the way we play football now,surplus to requirements
Johnson-2nd half woefull,thats why manchini should never start with him but he knows that
Dzeko-Terrible today,either must be kept in the side for a run because he has no confidence or used as a sub also either cannot or does not want to play as a lone striker.
Been watching city since 1980 so seen some bad times,maybe with all this money and players i am expecting to much or am i ?

And since 1980 just how many times have City been top of the table ??? put there by the players being slagged off left right and centre today.

Fook me theres some over reacting going down today.
Or is it that we are so desperate to see us win the league

Having calmed down,

We just weren't good enough. Had a few chances and we didn't take them. Richards with the best at the end.

Would have been happy with a draw but that goal was a killer blow.

Please please please just turn it on v Liverpool lads.

I think the goal was offside but we didn’t get the decision and now we have to move on.

Don't think any other manager would say this, Mancini is about the only one in the league who isn't up in arms - when he has every right to be considering how many times bad decisions have cost us this season (Munich, Chelsea, and today being three examples).

deano ou812 said:
as some have already stated we should have possibly started with our strongest line-up,...

We lost the MATCH in the first half when we don't score. Against a team that parked the bus you need creative midfielders who can rotate & ply EVERYWHERE including the flanks (rather than sitting & having ONE parked in centre midfield). Else we won't have the OFFENSIVE threat that has led us to 'scoring for fun'.

It beggars my mind that we put in our best 11 in the latter stage of the match where it becomes tiring & more difficult & inevitably leads to a negative result.

To elaborate, just review Hughes 7 draws that got him fired as per my previous post. 'The anatomy of the 7 relegation points' that got him fired.

Re: This is our blip

It eases the tension to look for a blip but how many blips do champions make in a season to teams they should dispatch without breaking sweat. MANUre, CFC, and The Arse in their pomp would have had this match sorted out by HT, and The Baggies would have been smartin' before the BlueDippers showed us how to do it! Evertonian texted me - no midfield, striker who hasn't scored since March! Jeez.

black mamba said:
Probably a fair assessment , and sometimes you do just get games where luck deserts you .....

but i did get the impression , from Mancinis touchline rantings , that one or two players either weren't doing enough , or were simply just doing the wrong things at times today .. he appeared extremely frustarted at times , like the rest of us!

Spot on,he was going apeshit and it was pretty obvious that some bollockings would be given in the dressing room.Well hopefully !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.