Sunderland v City Post Match Discussion Thread

newmcfcfan said:
I felt like Johnson was playing like a prick today, I wonder if his boyhood team meant more to him today than city did, played like a twat, the play generally was absolutely fucking disgusting but not something that surprised me, the pressure was on and we fucked it, same old story I'm afraid, WE NEED A FUCKING REPLACEMENT FOR THE POISONOUS TEVEZ ASAP!!!! Edin dzeko is a fucking amateur, baliotelli is to unpredictable, ffs sign a world class finisher and employ dzeko to show others how not to play!!!!!

sigh !!!!

FantasyIreland said:
Each time we start with Zaba and Kolarov we struggle,its been proven to our cost on several occasions now.

It denies us both width and pace,two vital components given our formation as our play becomes very one dimensional and teams simply pack the middle of the park to counter us and hope for the break up field.

NO. Rather Milner (Silva or Aguero) should have started in lieu of dJ. As it was dJ's forte (tackling, breaking up & stopping ability) earned him a yellow card in the 7th. min. for his effort. After that he was rendered more or less 'ineffective'.

newmcfcfan said:
I felt like Johnson was playing like a prick today, I wonder if his boyhood team meant more to him today than city did, played like a twat, the play generally was absolutely fucking disgusting but not something that surprised me, the pressure was on and we fucked it, same old story I'm afraid, WE NEED A FUCKING REPLACEMENT FOR THE POISONOUS TEVEZ ASAP!!!! Edin dzeko is a fucking amateur, baliotelli is to unpredictable, ffs sign a world class finisher and employ dzeko to show others how not to play!!!!!

Err he is a newcastle fan.

Hoping it'll be a bit of a wake up call for the lads! Been slacking the last few games! Hoping for a big bounce back vs liverpool!

samharris said:
newmcfcfan said:

sigh !!!!

Sigh indeed. I should know better than to come on here after a defeat. I know that the knee jerkers will be blaming Johnson, Yaya, Nasri (some are thick enough to blame Sky TV) etc etc

I reckon we should try something really unusual on here and try supporting OUR team....even when we lose ! Crazy idea, I know...but it might catch on

ChicagoBlue said:
[b:339ybfhc]newmcfcfan[/b] said:

Name says it all!!

ROFL.... My profile name is a piss take, a scum fan once called it me in a boozer, I enjoyed it so much I've used it ever since CITD!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Bobbys reaction after today ...

Exeter Blue I am here said:
He may be right, but I think he's also in denial. If it wasn't common knowledge before, it is now. We have a real problem breaking down teams that are organised and have 8 men always behind the ball.

Do you mean apart from when we beat Everton, Blackburn, Stoke, Wigan etc. etc. etc.?

We don't need to be emulating spuds or the rags or anyone else, we're top of the league for a reason. Do you think we actually struggled to create chances today? Because I didn't, it was purely wasteful finishing. Sometimes it happens, eez football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.