Sunderland v City Post Match Discussion Thread

After digesting the game a little bit I think maybe it's a good thing that this happened. It lets Mancini know that he has to get busy in the tranfer window.

IMO, the following players need to go:

Dzeko
Aguero
AJ
Yaya
Nasri
Zab
Kolarov
Lescott
De Jong
Kompany
Richards

Hopefully he can move them before next Sunday and bring in suitable replacements who never have had or will have a bad game.

Re: Bobbys reaction after today ...

maybe just bad team picking before the game to blame why would you leave silva and richards out of the starting 11 understand we have liverpool at home in 2 days but he then bring them on when its not going the way you like bit weird too me we need points at these games

newmcfcfan said:
TCIB said:
newmcfcfan said:
I felt like Johnson was playing like a prick today, I wonder if his boyhood team meant more to him today than city did, played like a twat, the play generally was absolutely fucking disgusting but not something that surprised me, the pressure was on and we fucked it, same old story I'm afraid, WE NEED A FUCKING REPLACEMENT FOR THE POISONOUS TEVEZ ASAP!!!! Edin dzeko is a fucking amateur, baliotelli is to unpredictable, ffs sign a world class finisher and employ dzeko to show others how not to play!!!!!

Err he is a newcastle fan.

His mum and dad are devout Sunderland fans fella, season ticket holders no less, they said it today but I remember it from last year when in the dying moments he pulled us out and was well embarrassed about it afterwards, I dunno, I'm bloody fed up though, the chance to go up against the dippers without the pressure would have been great, I really get the feeling that we have started waiting for these park the bus bastards to come at us so we can score, then we run out of time, that said, today was the worst I've seen the lads perform lately, work work work only for dzeko to bugger it up with wide shots and shit shots all over the place....

-- Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:58 pm --

blueboyforever said:
newmcfcfan said:
I felt like Johnson was playing like a prick today, I wonder if his boyhood team meant more to him today than city did, played like a twat, the play generally was absolutely fucking disgusting but not something that surprised me, the pressure was on and we fucked it, same old story I'm afraid, WE NEED A FUCKING REPLACEMENT FOR THE POISONOUS TEVEZ ASAP!!!! Edin dzeko is a fucking amateur, baliotelli is to unpredictable, ffs sign a world class finisher and employ dzeko to show others how not to play!!!!!
Are you sure your just new to mcfc? By the sounds of it your new to football in general

Yes I'm new to football... Gimp....

No, he's not a Newcastle fan.

He followed Sunderland, to an extent.

Because he played a lot of football on Saturdays he was one of those lads who couldn't get to the match very much, so you wouldn't call him committed to the cause by any stretch of the imagination.

His family followed Sunderland, and he went along with them when he wasn't playing.

buckshot said:
After digesting the game a little bit I think maybe it's a good thing that this happened. It lets Mancini know that he has to get busy in the tranfer window.

Dzeko
Aguero
AJ
Yaya
Nasri
Zab
Kolarov
Lescott
De Jong
Kompany
Richards

Hopefully he can move them before next Sunday and bring in suitable replacements who never have had or will have a bad game.
Is this a joke? Logs off. What a total waste of time Bluemoon is after a defeat

newmcfcfan said:
TCIB said:
newmcfcfan said:

His mum and dad are devout Sunderland fans fella, season ticket holders no less, they said it today but I remember it from last year when in the dying moments he pulled us out and was well embarrassed about it afterwards, I dunno, I'm bloody fed up though, the chance to go up against the dippers without the pressure would have been great, I really get the feeling that we have started waiting for these park the bus bastards to come at us so we can score, then we run out of time, that said, today was the worst I've seen the lads perform lately, work work work only for dzeko to bugger it up with wide shots and shit shots all over the place....

AJ is a newcastle fan, but you're right, his parents are SAFC. Still, I cant see how any one of you could think that'd affect his performances against us, especially after his last gasp pearler against us for the draw the season before last.

Back to today, absolutely fantastic result for us and a remarkable performance, particularly so given our makeshift squad. I cant remember feeling this elated in a while as a Sunderland fan, in MON we trust and Ha'way The Lads!!

buckshot said:

Dzeko
Aguero
AJ
Yaya
Nasri
Zab
Kolarov
Lescott
De Jong
Kompany
Richards

LOL

What about Clichy ? He looked really uninterested on the bench :-)

buckshot said:

Dzeko
Aguero
AJ
Yaya
Nasri
Zab
Kolarov
Lescott
De Jong
Kompany
Richards

Hehe good post matey.

ChicagoBlue said:
[b:15an6acz]newmcfcfan[/b] said:

Name says it all!!

He should change the fucker to "nonmcfcfan"

Sunderland said:
newmcfcfan said:
TCIB said:

-- Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:58 pm --

blueboyforever said:
Are you sure your just new to mcfc? By the sounds of it your new to football in general

Yes I'm new to football... Gimp....

No, he's not a Newcastle fan.

He followed Sunderland, to an extent.

Because he played a lot of football on Saturdays he was one of those lads who couldn't get to the match very much, so you wouldn't call him committed to the cause by any stretch of the imagination.

His family followed Sunderland, and he went along with them when he wasn't playing.

I'm sure he's a mag mind...

buckshot said:

Dzeko
Aguero
AJ
Yaya
Nasri
Zab
Kolarov
Lescott
De Jong
Kompany
Richards

werent happy with a punch hart did can you put him on the transfer list as well please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.