Sunderland v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Hart Dog said:
aaah this stinks of bruce and keen.

lost our scoring boots.

the missus is a mackem, the christmas dildo present might take on a life of its own tonight.

come on City fools, we missed direct Bellamy Tevez goalscorers today

so help me Mancini

My stomach hurts. Fuck me.

newmcfcfan said:
I felt like Johnson was playing like a prick today, I wonder if his boyhood team meant more to him today than city did, played like a twat, the play generally was absolutely fucking disgusting but not something that surprised me, the pressure was on and we fucked it, same old story I'm afraid, WE NEED A FUCKING REPLACEMENT FOR THE POISONOUS TEVEZ ASAP!!!! Edin dzeko is a fucking amateur, baliotelli is to unpredictable, ffs sign a world class finisher and employ dzeko to show others how not to play!!!!!
Are you sure your just new to mcfc? By the sounds of it your new to football in general

We've had the best start to a premier league season that ANY team has EVER had.

If your not at least content with that then you are fucking stupidly unreasonable.

I'll say it now, we will lose probably at least another 2-3 games so get prepared instead of living in 'football fantasy mourinho manager 2012' world. Fuck sake.

No one said this was easy.

Get a grip. BELIEVE.

Re: Bobbys reaction after today ...

Luke_mcfc said:
To be fair we should have defended against the goal far better.

It was offside but we wouldnt have been complaining if Richards would have tucked that header away when he was offside.

People stop panicking. I hope for our sakes the team and management are far more relaxed than the fans on here are...
Absolutely spot on.

Re: Bobbys reaction after today ...

We've played like that loads this season and won 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 5-1. Fairly average performance but LOADS of goal scoring chances. The different is we put the ball in the net in those games against Everton, Wolves, Swansea and Norwich. We were average at QPR too and ended up winning.

Do the knicker wetters on here not get it,we had a bad day for fucks sake !! We did not lose the title,we will have days like this during the season,the filth and spurs WILL have games like this before the seasons out.calm the fuck down,take a deep gulp of air,AND look at the table ! Then LOOK at the players at our disposal,and then ask yourself can we win this thing ? And you know deep in your heart that we CAN.So take it easy and get ready for the next installment on Tuesday night,COME ON CITY !!!!

TCIB said:
newmcfcfan said:
I felt like Johnson was playing like a prick today, I wonder if his boyhood team meant more to him today than city did, played like a twat, the play generally was absolutely fucking disgusting but not something that surprised me, the pressure was on and we fucked it, same old story I'm afraid, WE NEED A FUCKING REPLACEMENT FOR THE POISONOUS TEVEZ ASAP!!!! Edin dzeko is a fucking amateur, baliotelli is to unpredictable, ffs sign a world class finisher and employ dzeko to show others how not to play!!!!!

Err he is a newcastle fan.

His mum and dad are devout Sunderland fans fella, season ticket holders no less, they said it today but I remember it from last year when in the dying moments he pulled us out and was well embarrassed about it afterwards, I dunno, I'm bloody fed up though, the chance to go up against the dippers without the pressure would have been great, I really get the feeling that we have started waiting for these park the bus bastards to come at us so we can score, then we run out of time, that said, today was the worst I've seen the lads perform lately, work work work only for dzeko to bugger it up with wide shots and shit shots all over the place....<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:58 pm --<br /><br />
blueboyforever said:
newmcfcfan said:
Are you sure your just new to mcfc? By the sounds of it your new to football in general

Yes I'm new to football... Gimp....

Luke_mcfc said:
We've had the best start to a premier league season that ANY team has EVER had.

If your not at least content with that then you are fucking stupidly unreasonable.

I'll say it now, we will lose probably at least another 2-3 games so get prepared instead of living in 'football fantasy mourinho manager 2012' world. Fuck sake.

No one said this was easy.

Get a grip. BELIEVE.

We didnt play well Dzeko poor (again) but this league is not a walk in the park, how long ago were we playing and hoping we would stay up or maybe in top ten .lets get real, we are playing the best football i can remember for a long while ( im 48) so leys enjoy what we have. ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

confidence is a good percentage of playing the game of football.too many players today seem to have lost it all at the same time.I include silva in this category together with dzeko , de jong , johnson , nasri and aguero.there is hesitancy creeping into their passing and obviously finishing.
just needs one good performance to restore.leaving players out when they are fire does not help however and mancini must learn from this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.