Sunderland v City Post Match Discussion Thread

quote="Ducado"]All discussion in here please all other threads will be deleted or merged[/quote]

Not read all responses, but for me it was a game against Sunderland today not l'pool, so why not start with clichy, richards, silva, mario n aquero amd worry about pool tuesday.Also gotta stope bleating about having to play 2 games in 48 hrs...

Marvin said:
buckshot said:
After digesting the game a little bit I think maybe it's a good thing that this happened. It lets Mancini know that he has to get busy in the tranfer window.

IMO, the following players need to go:

Dzeko
Aguero
AJ
Yaya
Nasri
Zab
Kolarov
Lescott
De Jong
Kompany
Richards

Hopefully he can move them before next Sunday and bring in suitable replacements who never have had or will have a bad game.
Is this a joke? Logs off. What a total waste of time Bluemoon is after a defeat

For an intelligent lad you can be quite gullible at times Marv..

So your answer is to get rid of Richards, toure, aguaro, kompany and so on and so on!!!! Are you fucking mad or a bloody dipper or somat?

Gimp....

What we need is just 1 player, a replacement for Tevez, a finisher, then use dzeko for early cup games etc....

Marvin said:
buckshot said:
After digesting the game a little bit I think maybe it's a good thing that this happened. It lets Mancini know that he has to get busy in the tranfer window.

Dzeko
Aguero
AJ
Yaya
Nasri
Zab
Kolarov
Lescott
De Jong
Kompany
Richards

Hopefully he can move them before next Sunday and bring in suitable replacements who never have had or will have a bad game.

I think this post was a little 'ironic' Marvin - chill

Re: Bobbys reaction after today ...

Berkovic_blue said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
He may be right, but I think he's also in denial. If it wasn't common knowledge before, it is now. We have a real problem breaking down teams that are organised and have 8 men always behind the ball.

Do you mean apart from when we beat Everton, Blackburn, Stoke, Wigan etc. etc. etc.?

We don't need to be emulating spuds or the rags or anyone else, we're top of the league for a reason. Do you think we actually struggled to create chances today? Because I didn't, it was purely wasteful finishing. Sometimes it happens, eez football

With the exception of Blackburn, we beat all of those teams at home. Our particular problem is away from home, although I would argue that at home we struggled for long periods against Everton, Villareal and Napoli for the reasons I describe as well. I am simply pointing out that it is fast becoming obvious that we struggle against this tactic and that I think games where the opposition come on to us (ie Swansea, Arsenal etc) will be few and far between, between now and the end of the season.

oakiecokie said:
ChicagoBlue said:
[b:1fezdzp1]newmcfcfan[/b] said:
I felt like Johnson was playing like a prick today, I wonder if his boyhood team meant more to him today than city did, played like a twat, the play generally was absolutely fucking disgusting but not something that surprised me, the pressure was on and we fucked it, same old story I'm afraid, WE NEED A FUCKING REPLACEMENT FOR THE POISONOUS TEVEZ ASAP!!!! Edin dzeko is a fucking amateur, baliotelli is to unpredictable, ffs sign a world class finisher and employ dzeko to show others how not to play!!!!!

Name says it all!!

He should change the fucker to "nonmcfcfan"

And your profile name probably explains what your up to at weekends as well as what your on at the minute you arse! This is supposedly a forum for ALL city fans, not a forum to give each other shit!!!! We are all pissed off at the result, stay on the bloody topic or do one!

Wow, as bob said it's impossible to lose this game. Well for what it's worth, spending half an hour chasing an improbable victory left us open to the counter and we nearly paid for it earlier in the game. Pick our best side and we would easily of got all three points. The blame for me is bobs.

blueboyforever said:
newmcfcfan said:
I felt like Johnson was playing like a prick today, I wonder if his boyhood team meant more to him today than city did, played like a twat, the play generally was absolutely fucking disgusting but not something that surprised me, the pressure was on and we fucked it, same old story I'm afraid, WE NEED A FUCKING REPLACEMENT FOR THE POISONOUS TEVEZ ASAP!!!! Edin dzeko is a fucking amateur, baliotelli is to unpredictable, ffs sign a world class finisher and employ dzeko to show others how not to play!!!!!
Are you sure your just new to mcfc? By the sounds of it your new to football in general

Yes I'm new to football... Gimp....[/quote]

Gimp???? Why call me that? Your post is laughable we didn't need a replacement for tevez when we were scoring for fun and we don't need one now. Dzeko an amateur, did you ever stop to consider that he might be a confidence player that needs a run of games to be at his best. He wasn't an amateur when he put four past spurs was he?

it'sintheblood! said:
quote="Ducado"]All discussion in here please all other threads will be deleted or merged

Not read all responses, but for me it was a game against Sunderland today not l'pool, so why not start with clichy, richards, silva, mario n aquero amd worry about pool tuesday.Also gotta stope bleating about having to play 2 games in 48 hrs...[/quote]

If you believe like all managers seem to believe that players need to be rested especially at this time of year then no one can really argue with mancini's team selection today. If however you think players dont need resting then he got it wrong.

I personally think nowadays it is impossible not to have to rotate your team for other reasons as well as fitness

Danielmanc said:
Marvin said:
buckshot said:

Dzeko
Aguero
AJ
Yaya
Nasri
Zab
Kolarov
Lescott
De Jong
Kompany
Richards

I think this post was a little 'ironic' Marvin - chill

I was going to include all of their backups today as well. I figured if they weren't good enough to start over that horrible collection they should be dropped too. (Maybe that would have given it away though)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.