Sunderland v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Missed today's game but I think a strong next couple weeks and all will be forgotten, come on blues

Just an old fashioned typical city match.

Were still top and will beat the dippers on Tuesday.

Re: Bobbys reaction after today ...

hilts said:
i didnt say it wasnt offside i said it wasnt clearly offside

thank you

Clearly offside - if the linesman had been where he should have been.

IMHO the reason grounds all over the premier league are emptying is because of performances like sunderlands today. Total anti football. Puts me off going to games.

mat said:
Just an old fashioned typical city match.

Were still top and will beat the dippers on Tuesday.

Dippers are decent away from home, Gerrard's back and we have only 48 hrs rest. I think we'll do well to get a draw TBH

Vincent Kompany Twitter:
We didn't deserve to lose but that doesn't matter right now. We're staying cold as ice and focus on what's next. End of story.

Couldn't agree more Komps, now get the lads motivated and humiliate the dippers.

CTID101 said:
Vincent Kompany Twitter:
We didn't deserve to lose but that doesn't matter right now. We're staying cold as ice and focus on what's next. End of story.

Couldn't agree more Komps, now get the lads motivated and humiliate the dippers.

Let's not think humiliate and just win.

It does worry me slightly, personally don't think really any game we've dropped points we've deserved to but only ourselves to blame i suppose. The last 2 games you could tell 10 minutes in it's not gonna be our day we're just not looking like scoring like we have been and not looking like we're gonna hit one more than 2mph! hope this is our bad patch now and it's done with think we're due to smash someone again and hopefully we take it out on Liverpool Tuesday night!

mcfc_brazil said:
It does worry me slightly, personally don't think really any game we've dropped points we've deserved to but only ourselves to blame i suppose. The last 2 games you could tell 10 minutes in it's not gonna be our day we're just not looking like scoring like we have been and not looking like we're gonna hit one more than 2mph! hope this is our bad patch now and it's done with think we're due to smash someone again and hopefully we take it out on Liverpool Tuesday night!

Despite the chances we kind of never looked like scoring today...be different on Tuesday I hope

Re: Bobbys reaction after today ...

Vic said:
hilts said:
i didnt say it wasnt offside i said it wasnt clearly offside

thank you

Clearly offside - if the linesman had been where he should have been.

^^^^ this! Clearly offside, we need video technology in, I'm sick of this "things even themselves out" bullshit, O'Neil was embarrassed in the post match but he's gonna take it while the governing body continue to ignore the common voice of the pundits and fans alike for technology to come into the game

It would rid us of divers, cheats and players out for physical revenge, ala Keane and in the weekends games the Newcastle twat who took Bellers out (Collocini?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.