Sunderland v City Post Match Discussion Thread

citymad said:
mat said:
Just an old fashioned typical city match.

Were still top and will beat the dippers on Tuesday.

Dippers are decent away from home, Gerrard's back and we have only 48 hrs rest. I think we'll do well to get a draw TBH
agree, and bellamy might start, playing well atm for them,this and a possible 30 min slot for stevie starfish,not forgetting that cheating,diving,crying bucktoothed racist is back,but having said that if we get an early goal,the players could smell blood and rip them a new arsehole...

MCFCinUSA said:
nothing is as bad or ridiculous (in this match) as some of the comments about it and our players in this forum - so no surprise there really.
Agreed

Sickening defeat today especially under the circumstances of the last gasp goal and failure to take advantage of other teams dropping points yesterday. That said a repeat of today is highly unlikely to happen if we keep doing our stuff. The league table doesn't lie half way through the season - we have been the best team so far so keep the faith! Some tough games coming up on paper but the last two weeks have shown anything can happen right now in this league, if we keep playing and dominating games as we do, we'll be just fine.

Re: Bobbys reaction after today ...

ANY1aBLUE said:
Im at my lowest ebb........................THESE ARE WORRYING TIMES.

How long have you supported City for you fucking idiot?

What a pathetic thing to say.

Fuck off

Top of the fucking league mother fuckers!!!!!:D

lostgalaxy said:
Should have settled for one point!?

I just hope come May we're all having a laugh about this game. Lots of football to be played between now and then, we're still favourites, just a bad day at the office.

And as for someone posting they're at their lowest ebb, do me a favour

awful again

we have spent so much money and cannot score 1 goal past west brom or sunderland

dzeko had no service but when he did his final ball was shocking, realy wanted him to shine today

where did AJ go in the 2nd half?

only time we looked like scoring was the micah header..

imo liverpool will beat us but obviously i hope im proved wrong.

We played well today and if we play like that in every match we will win the league!

What we found out today, if we didn't already know is that Johnson, Lescott, Dzecko, Kolarov and Nasri are not to be relied on!

They are good players in a good team but they don't seem good enough to do the business consistently

Deep breath... should of had a point, could well have had all three, these things happen, if we want to be a truly successful club we're going to have to get used to overcoming these sorts of days- ffs it's what the scum (and Liverpool going back in time) in England, plus Barca etc abroad have had to put up with. Fight for the right to play your football- especially in the prem, no team is gonna stand back and clap while you make 'em look like dicks.

Lowest ebbs??? I wish! Then I would never have lived through the Alan ball OR Stuart Pearce seasons, my alcohol use may never have got out of hand, blood pressure remained fairly normal, etc et fookin c! I'm still lovin it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.