Sunderland v City: Pre-match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edwin said:
Sunderland depend on Fletcher to get the goals. Shut him down and get that early goal and we can survive with 1-0. Come on City, make my Xmas wish come true.

Fletcher gets the plaudits for his goals , but it's Sessegnon who's the REAL threat up there ...

blue cigar said:
smartin o neill is on borrowed time if blunderland get much worse. them and boocastle are right in it. west sham seem alright but dreading are doomed.

-- Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:15 pm --

tight first half followed by a last 20 minute onslaught will see us 2-0 winners btw.

Ohhhhhh how money has changed you .............

The "sham City" it seems is so far away and we lesser mortals are humbled by the way you speak so lowly of us all .................

Short memories are sometimes so hard for others to digest .......

Man City i agree should murder us and the blunerland faithfuls will still be there even without a premiership title some win on a regular basis.

I still think if Man City get an early goal they will most likely score 3 but if we can keep it packed and tight then we could sneak a draw.

any win will do. but i want our forwards especially to start to get in the mix. safe travels to you all.first double of the season

-------------Hart

Zab---Kompany-Nasti--Clichy

------Yaya-----Barry
-----------Silva
-----Aguero-----Tevez
-----------Mario

km09 said:
-------------Hart

Zab---Kompany-Nasti--Clichy

------Yaya-----Barry
-----------Silva
-----Aguero-----Tevez
-----------Mario
to attack minded. Take out Mario and put Milner next Silva and then we are good.

danbarnsley said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Teams picks itself imo with no Nasri

603101_Manchester_City.jpg

Spot on.

this, although yaya deeper with milner operating on the wings to provide a bit of width

They'll do what they did last season and shamelessly park the bus, even though they're at home, and having spent 97 minutes line up across Joe's goal, they#ll score an offside winner in the 8th minute of Fergie Time and the rags will greet this news like they've just won the treble; the boat race and the Grand fucking National.

An early goal for City would probably take care of this, though.

It is such a shame that Maicon is out yet again....I love his attacking play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.