Sunderland Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

there is no need to panic just yet but

Aguero needs a rest or drop him he lost everything that was good last season
been saying it for weeks now but the real 100% Aguero would rip most players in the premier league with his pace and speed of turn but its gone

also we need a new forward a top draw main striker 30 goals a season to play with Aguero or tevez we can sell dzeko mario if we can get money for them if not loan mario back to italy and keep dzeko

LoveCity said:
Would have been nice for Guidetti to get 20 minutes as the unpredictable wild card, if nothing else he will get his laces behind a shot as I noticed we were gently side-footing it to Mignolet when not putting the ball into Row Z. And before the usual dissenters (only done it in Holland, proven nothing here) arrive, exactly how fruitful is our £100million strike force at the moment?

Agreed. The whole setup was baffling. We take off a striker (Tevez) for a striker (Dzeko), but when we later need a striker, we're stuck putting on Lescott as a striker for Javi Garcia. Why did we take off Tevez if we're going to throw on Lescott later as a striker??? All this while Guidetti and Mario are nowhere to be seen.

moomba said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
citymad said:
What is so fucking frustrating is that they wouldn't put 10 men behind the ball against the rags. We're everyone's cup final.
Utter nonsense. The rags deal with the same but Ferguson isn't a fucking idiot and finds a way to win.

Like they did against Swansea last week?
Are we turning this into a pissing contest because they are 7 points clear?

Another £250 quid totally wasted.

I'm listening to the radio and hearing about another 'heroic' defensive display from the team we've played: we make it easy for them. EVERY GAME, teams play narrow against us; knowing we play a system that doesn't accommodate goals. Teams are happy to play narrow because they know how we're going to play.

My mum could beat Joe Hart on his left-hand-side

Why didn't we start with Barry?

Today was bad but Reading was worse; we only managed one scrappy goal against a team that had conceded 5 the game before at home. I'm afraid it isn't 'onwards and upwards' this is really worrying

Aguero_Element said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
citymad said:
What is so fucking frustrating is that they wouldn't put 10 men behind the ball against the rags. We're everyone's cup final.
Utter nonsense. The rags deal with the same but Ferguson isn't a fucking idiot and finds a way to win.
mate go fuck a united fan

spat tea out moment

black mamba said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
sunderland played well, oh well next game MOVE ON

Sunderland did put their all into the game , but the fact is that City dominated the game (57% possession) , had more shots on goal , and quite frankly blew the game ...... after Johnsons goal it was odds on they'd defend for their lives , and we played right into their hands.

First half was when we should have made it pay .....

Exactly, if we can just get that first half goal I believe we can go on and win the game.

Aguero_Element said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
citymad said:
mate go fuck a united fan
Because of that statement? We are wank this season. Stating the obvious doesn't make me a rag

Paulmcfc2703 said:
moomba said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

Like they did against Swansea last week?
Are we turning this into a pissing contest because they are 7 points clear?

Well done to them. December championship.

Blue Heaven said:
waspish said:
Blue Heaven said:
Isn't that why a manager buys wingers for his squad as well?

Yes but we know Mancini doesn't believe in wingers so its pointless if we got Hazzard he would of played left of the three not as a Winger

Exactly my point. You're the only one here who has referenced Hazard.

Oh right cross wires its just that you said "Isn't that why a manager buys wingers for his squad as well?"

So I just made the point if we had of for Hazzard he wouldn't of played him as a winger anyway

Ferguson bullies the refereeing officials before, during and after the games and gets his rewards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.