Supporters Club tickets

I've liked the post, but it makes me so sad.
About 4 seasons ago when I did aways on a regular basis 19k pretty much guaranteed a ticket anywhere - even if I was on Platinum I'm not sure if it'd have got me to 23k!!
Have to wonder where the tickets are disappearing to
Yep it’s way it is now I’m afraid use to get a ticket for all but Old Trafford and maybe Liverpool (once tickets became £30)I’d request one through branch sometimes I’d get one sometimes watch on telly. Branch get fair fewer tickets now yet I miss out on more games have to go platinum to stand a chance of keeping up.wonder where all those tickets are going ain’t to points holders or OSC.

Madrid and Paris were bad where people had to travel miles across the City's at their expense from their Hotels and Boozing areas to queue and collect.
True but it was a nice day in Madrid and I still had plenty of time for boozing. I think I picked up my Paris tickets the day before the game

The sample ticket checks on 10% of fans worked fine. The 100% ticket checks didn’t work
It was done once at Leicester if memory serves me right and duly abandoned.
I think anyone who has attended the matches at Real Madrid will vouch for the shambles that is id checks

It was done once at Leicester if memory serves me right and duly abandoned.
I think anyone who has attended the matches at Real Madrid will vouch for the shambles that is id checks
ID checks are a bit of a joke to be honest last Madrid game two of lads I know weren’t going so I took their tickets out for a mate and his wife who live in Spain(both blues) course names didn’t match but they speak Spanish just told security their friends had covid and couldn’t come duly in they went. Then a elderly couple behind us were turned away cos they didn’t want to bring passports to game. Farce!

Madrid and Paris were bad where people had to travel miles across the City's at their expense from their Hotels and Boozing areas to queue and collect.
Wales Away is 100% collection but the point is always central.

Harvesting was a real problem with one in four denied entry in Croatia because they didn’t have tickets in their name.

I hold my hands up here and say that I passed my ticket on quite a lot last season. To a young lad who is a Cityzen (or whatever they’re called) whose grandparents sit behind me, and to my own family members, again with the membership including my 6 yr old great-grandson and my Canadian daughter in law. I am not apologising for it because at the beginning I put it on the exchange but I didn’t know who it was getting my seat then.
When I say passed it on, the young lad’s grandparents insisted on paying me for the ticket. I know that lad loves City and will be a fan all his life. I also know that the family members are City through and through and d-i-l had a season ticket for years before she went to Canada in 2000.
It was either that or let my seat go empty because sometimes I didn’t know until the day or the day before whether I would be well enough to attend.
So the ‘passing on to a mate’ may not always be suspect or whatever but a necessity.
As I say I make no apologies I’ve done the hard times and I was not prepared to risk losing my hard earned season card because I couldn’t make the matches!
Don’t worry, all things being equal I’ll be back for the Newcastle game!! Without anyone’s help for a ticket but my own perseverance!! :-)
JMHO
it's your ticket eccles so feel free to let who you want use it, i'm an FOC and no longer have a season tkt but use relatives tickets if any of em can't make it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.