Supporters who are not going to Wembley

So jealous of those who are going, but money's tight. Probably at home driving the neighbours mad, or might opt for the, ahem, "family experience" at CitySquare.

bluejohnblue said:
Ok, could not get a ticket for Saturday (Totally skint), was not looking forward to watching the match in the pub when all my mates were at Wembley, really down after Mondays game (working an office full of Liverpool fans). Feeling very low.

THEN

Just got a call off a mate, I now have a ticket, a seat in a mini bus and a hotel for Saturday night and it’s all for free. I FEEL F**king BRILLIANT, Bring it on.

I Just Love Blue Friends

Quality mate.

Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Digital projector, BBQ, Beer, and of course fellow blues.

:D

Ticket For Schalke said:
bluejohnblue said:
Ok, could not get a ticket for Saturday (Totally skint), was not looking forward to watching the match in the pub when all my mates were at Wembley, really down after Mondays game (working an office full of Liverpool fans). Feeling very low.

THEN

Just got a call off a mate, I now have a ticket, a seat in a mini bus and a hotel for Saturday night and it’s all for free. I FEEL F**king BRILLIANT, Bring it on.

I Just Love Blue Friends

Quality mate.

Quality Blue’s, the guy who gave me the ticket is not the richest lad in the world and I know if he sold it he could pay for his day out but he insisted, I owe him big time.

Pigeonho said:
At home. Going out for some pre-match pints but then leaving at half 4 to watch it at home. I refuse point blank to watch it in a pub, because there has to be a loser and I have an inkling it's going to get messy. I'm locking my doors, she's going out and i'm going to watch it on my own.

I've no idea why I thought this - but you strike me as being the kind of Bloke who'd be going to the match! Presumed you'd have a ticket and would be going with a gang of other Blokes.

I myself will be watching in The City Pride in Farringdon, London with lots of other Blues. If we fill the place like we usually do then Cockney Reds will have to go to every other Pub in London in order to be around their own. Part of me wants to watch at home but the late kick off means I'll end up pacing around until kick off. I'd rather be with company.

Pigeonho said:
At home. Going out for some pre-match pints but then leaving at half 4 to watch it at home. I refuse point blank to watch it in a pub, because there has to be a loser and I have an inkling it's going to get messy. I'm locking my doors, she's going out and i'm going to watch it on my own.

doing the same as you mate because i think it will kick off big time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.