Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

MadchesterCity said:
peoffrey said:
squirtyflower said:
you're either trolling or condone child beating

Child beating?! Come out with a serious comparison and I'll listen. Charlie Morgan acted like a **** and needs to be treated like one. He's not some 12 year old.

peoffrey, I believe you have exposed yourself as a Chelsea fan but you can seriously believe that kicking a child is a reasonable thing to do :O

peoffrey is a city fan. I have watched a city game with him at a pub before (i think he said he was peoffrey anyway haha) Blue anchor in london to watch city/newcastle??

peoffrey said:
inchy14 said:
You've got to be wumming now or you're thick as fuck.
You think the club told the ball boy to lie on the ball? Ha ha fucking brilliant.
If hazard doesn't go over to force the ball boy to hurry up he would never have ended up on top of it. It's hazards fault pure and simple.
I'm not getting into whether the time wasting was right or wrong because if that was us we'd have done the same.

Thick as fuck, hey? What an intelligent and eloquent way to suggest I'm not very clever.

Hazard wouldn't have had to go over had Charlie Morgan done his job properly.

Ok, I'll humour you.

What's his job exactly?

And I can't believe people are complaining about him making a meal of it, he probably watched Hazard do it enough in the first half.

Barcon said:
Serious question here. Are all the people that are saying 17 is not a kid, of similar age? Because as far as I'm concerned, 17 is a kid.

He can work, have Kids etc. He's an adult.

inchy14 said:
peoffrey said:
inchy14 said:
You've got to be wumming now or you're thick as fuck.
You think the club told the ball boy to lie on the ball? Ha ha fucking brilliant.
If hazard doesn't go over to force the ball boy to hurry up he would never have ended up on top of it. It's hazards fault pure and simple.
I'm not getting into whether the time wasting was right or wrong because if that was us we'd have done the same.

Thick as fuck, hey? What an intelligent and eloquent way to suggest I'm not very clever.

Hazard wouldn't have had to go over had Charlie Morgan done his job properly.

Ok, I'll humour you.

What's his job exactly?

And I can't believe people are complaining about him making a meal of it, he probably watched Hazard do it enough in the first half.

Humour me?

*hang on*

LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*coughs*

Ball Boys retrieve balls that have gone out of play and hand them back to the player ready to take a thrown in, corner etc. Do you just drink on the Concourse for the entire match?

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
bluesoup said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
He's seventeen... not in school.

Whatever age the ball boy is, hazard should not have kicked out at him. It's not hazards call to bully the 17 yr old. Players can be sent off for much less!

So what do we do? Sit there and wait until the sun comes up tomorrow whilst the kid lies on the ball?

He was lay on it because of Hazard. He doesn't go over, kid throws ball back on, no issue.

Barcon said:
Serious question here. Are all the people that are saying 17 is not a kid, of similar age? Because as far as I'm concerned, 17 is a kid.

Agredd, however, even if he was 24 you cannot take the law into your own hands and go around kicking people who irritate you - cos that;s all he was, an irritation, an irritation the referee could and (possibly) would have dealt with by adding time and then reporting the incident.

However the incident was manifested by hazard getting involved and shoving him over in the first place.

Hazard is bang out of order.

Mind you how would we have felt had it been Silva trying to retrieve the ball for us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.