Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

Swansea_MCFC said:
Alright, well done you won a Premier League on foreign money! I can only hope this isn't the best Manchester can offer, coming from a man who wore a Yellow and Black away shirt at Wembley in 1999.

Why do you have MCFC in your name?

Pigeonho said:
Loving the 'if that had been a City player' comments and the remarks about how Sky Sports weren't reporting it as some kind of attempt to hush it up. Guessing the agenda is pro-Chelsea now then, that despite the continuous bad press about the fans' reaction to Rafa, Terry, Cole and club in general.

On the incident itself, well what an embarrassment. Ball Boy is just a kid, not arsed if he's 17, 18 or 12. He's a kid and did a silly thing by diving on the ball. Kids do silly things. Hazard should be facing a violent conduct charge ala Cantona. Ok, nothing like as bad as his assault on Simmons, but you can't go around kicking anyone, especially a ball boy, (he wouldn't have known his age), in the manner he did. I would say he is looking at at least 8 games out, hopefully more.

Agree! The kid looks younger than 17. Hazard wouldn't have known he was 17, for all he knew he could have been 13. Shouldn't have kicked him. Leave it to the referee to stop his watch and add the time on.

Good job Hazard kicked him because Torres would of missed Cole would of shot him and Terry would of shagged him so if you ask me the ball boy got off lightly

Swansea_MCFC said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
dom said:
My dad's family are from Swansea..Morgan is one of the most common local surnames in the area

Get a grip..

Yep, lot's of Morgans down there. They like to keep their Community "Close" if you catch my drift ;)

Alright, well done you won a Premier League on foreign money! I can only hope this isn't the best Manchester can offer, coming from a man who wore a Yellow and Black away shirt at Wembley in 1999.
Oh fuck its the foreign money shout again!! We have lost the war lds as he knows are dirty secret

Prick<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:21 am --<br /><br />
bluetrue said:
Pigeonho said:
Loving the 'if that had been a City player' comments and the remarks about how Sky Sports weren't reporting it as some kind of attempt to hush it up. Guessing the agenda is pro-Chelsea now then, that despite the continuous bad press about the fans' reaction to Rafa, Terry, Cole and club in general.

On the incident itself, well what an embarrassment. Ball Boy is just a kid, not arsed if he's 17, 18 or 12. He's a kid and did a silly thing by diving on the ball. Kids do silly things. Hazard should be facing a violent conduct charge ala Cantona. Ok, nothing like as bad as his assault on Simmons, but you can't go around kicking anyone, especially a ball boy, (he wouldn't have known his age), in the manner he did. I would say he is looking at at least 8 games out, hopefully more.

Agree! The kid looks younger than 17. Hazard wouldn't have known he was 17, for all he knew he could have been 13. Shouldn't have kicked him. Leave it to the referee to stop his watch and add the time on.

I would of kicked him twice myself

Speaking of Barton here's his view on the Hazard incident...

"Hazard only crime is he hasn't kicked him hard enough..."

Don't think the City fans who were against ego Hazard joining will be changing their opinion this morning.

Pigeonho said:
Squadmissile said:
Pigeonho said:
Really? What did Barton get for kicking Aguero? There is no difference. Both were acts of aggression and you can forget the 'he was trying to get the ball' stuff too. He knew what he was doing and should face the consequences, which should be more than a regular 3 game ban as the sending off was for more than your average red card.
He kicked the ball out from under him, walked over him and picked it up, how can you not see that? Comparing that to Barton is rubbish unless he went around attacking Swansea players after he was sent off.
Completely missing the point.
Missing what point? Should there be a speed limit on the movement of limbs around minors in football stadiums?

Embarrassing how much attention this has received. The world could erupt into global war, and this would still be the topic on everyone's lips. Both were daft, the kid will live, Hazard won't go to prison, we all move on. Lol at those saying violent conduct and assault, I've seen more violence in Tellytubby episodes.

Wait, Swansea reached the final, right?

Chelsea have what they deserve - nothing! Shit club with plastic, rich fans and players like Hazard the diver, Cole the liar and Terry the cumming racist. Their owner is awful and their players fucked with Scolari, AVB and other people. Disgusting club and they were poor in both matches. Also I remember their diving and time-wasting in CL last season so I just hope Hazard who tried to fuck with City will have 10-match ban. At least.

Also congrats to Swansea. Laudrup is doing fantastic job there and players like Williams, Rangel, Chico or Michu truly deserve this final!

It was a Swansea goal kick so hazard Had no business steaming in and trying to do that lads job for him. The lad had barely got to the ball when hazard barged him and knocked him over. He would have got the ball then gave it back to the Swansea goalkeeper if hazard hadn't intervened.
He was doing his job, if it was a Chelsea throw in or Chelsea goal kick then I could see why hazard would want to do the ball boys job for him. For those saying the ball boy acted wrong, wouldn't you be abit annoyed if you were trying to pick a ball up to give back to your own keeper and a dickhead footballer ran up behind you a knocked you over ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.